Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 minutes ago, TRC said:

Don't think he's good enough for Spurs. He would have to rotate with the Swedish lad and moura?

Will be playing upfront, most likely. Cannot see him play as a wide player in a 352, not fast enough in my opinion.

Just now, TRC said:

Don't think he's good enough for Spurs. He would have to rotate with the Swedish lad and moura?

Kane turns 29 and Son turns 30 in month. They need to start preparing for a future without them, and get some more legs in to be able to compete in the league and 3 cups. Richarlison can play in both their positions.

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Once upon a time perhaps, but Serie A had more goals per game than any other major European league over the last couple of seasons.

I agree its a bit slower, but it certainly isn't defensive.

That's interesting, can't say I knew that.

However, from a tactical point of view though, the defensive setups do tend to be more structured and deep I think.

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Can't lie I'm not as big a fan of Richarlison as a lot on here, as I'm still not even sure what his best position is.

I presume they are going to go to a different formation and drop one centre back to fit him in with the front three they played in the 3-4-2-1?

Bit risky to change the setup if so.

Edited by KaKa

47 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Tottenham in for Paqueta apparently. Ahh well.

No point getting too exercised by anything at this point. Everyone with money gets linked to everyone, pretty much. Just gotta let the bullshit wash over you and wait until stuff actually gets confirmed.

2 hours ago, LionOfGosforth said:

80m for Tchouameni. Can't say i've seen him play much, except a couple of unremarkable games for France. Is he worth that? 3 goals and 2 assists in 35 games last year costs 80m plus (apparently) 20m more in add-ons? Kinell :lol:

He's a defensive midfielder so not sure why you're mentioning goals and assists. He's class. 

41 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He's a defensive midfielder so not sure why you're mentioning goals and assists. He's class. 

I mentioned those because they were in the BBC article about his sale, I haven't seen him much and not too familiar with his role at Monaco. And those stats are still pretty crap relevant to his transfer cost, Bruno G did more than that from a deep midfield role in a handful of games in a struggling PL team and cost less than half of that. 

7 hours ago, BennyBlanco said:

Tottenham in for Paqueta apparently. Ahh well.

Will be gutted to see him sign for another Premier League team - hope Newcastle go for him.

He’s scored 48 in 85 appearances for them since joining from Almeria (for £20.5m). Must have only been 19-20 years old when he signed for them (22 now). They’re going to be even stronger if the ‘verbal agreement’ for this young Uruguayan pans out.

5 hours ago, joeyt said:

Dembele heavily linked to Chelsea on a free

That's a shame, that. There's still a chance he could do something with his career, but at that club I doubt it.