Other clubs' transfers

Greg

54 minutes ago, Izakaya said:

We won't sign a single one of our main targets I reckon 

Paqueta, Lodi, Botman, Ekitke, Diaby etc

Depends who we get instead. Robert and Bellamy turned out well instead of Zenden and Jeffers.

Let’s hope the video of Nunez being a dud is an accurate reflection of him then.

Must admit I’d gone off the idea of signing him for the price quoted, but it’s hard to argue if Klopp rates him that highly. 

We were never signing Nunez.

On Tarkowski... out of the frying pan into the fire. He's going to be massively exposed under Frank Lampard. He'd have been great at Wolves or somewhere that plays with a structure.

Is nowt to do with merely picking decent players. Klopp has created a fantastic team.

Take Jota and stick him in Man Uniteds first team for the past 2 seasons and see if he was a good signing.

It's so easy to integrate talented players into an already thriving environment. Nunez only has to be half decent to score a bag full for Liverpool.

15 minutes ago, Nine said:

He must have some sort of say there? (I was including his Dortmund signings also).

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jurgen-klopp/spielertransfers/trainer/118/plus/0/galerie/0?station_id=12366 

Lewandowski for £4m [emoji38]

If it wasn't for an Icelandic volcano he could have ended up at Blackburn

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11676/11843087/how-blackburn-rovers-almost-bought-robert-lewandowski

1 hour ago, Shearergol said:

Also hard to believe. Liverpool have spent the last 10 years attempting to progress the "proper" way without spending big on players.

I mean their recruitment’s been amazing, but they’ve certainly spent big on players. Ten players for £30M+ and three for over £50M. Their keeper cost nearly £60M tbf.