Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Bale's a greedy mercenary that we should stay well clear of, I don't care how good he is!

What's that? He's possibly taking a gigantic pay cut to go and play for his boyhood club in the championship?...Avoid! He's obviously finished!

Edited by Kid Icarus

38 minutes ago, number9shirt said:

Still got the quality. Cardiff have been set to sign him for a while now, he gets to play for his hometown & he's not bothered about the money. Bale may even retire immediately after the world cup.

I think he would’ve retired this week if they hadn’t qualified. 

37 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Don't often hear stuff like this happening when a team has just got promoted

if Chelsea have any sense they should sign him - you aren’t scoring penalties past him - he’s bloody huge 

3 hours ago, joeyt said:

Don't often hear stuff like this happening when a team has just got promoted

I remember the Swansea keeper doing it when they got promoted, Dutch guy, De Vrees or something? Went to somewhere else that he thought was a step up and hardly played a game for the rest of his career, Swansea bought Vorm to replace him.

8 hours ago, Ben said:

What did he get his gong off the queen for ? 

Him and his wife did a load of charity donations throughout the pandemic mainly in Wales and Spain I believe and being good at football

26 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I remember the Swansea keeper doing it when they got promoted, Dutch guy, De Vrees or something? Went to somewhere else that he thought was a step up and hardly played a game for the rest of his career, Swansea bought Vorm to replace him.

Looking him up on wiki now. Had one season as first choice for the rest of his career, funnily enough at Forest after we signed Darlow. Won POTM three times and player of the season then never really played again :lol: