Other clubs' transfers

Greg

28 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Seems a weird one. I was thinking the reason they might sell Kante was his age and last chance to maybe get £30m or so in for him...then they go and sign a centre-back with the same sort of profile and fee.

[emoji38]

Boelhy's playing FM and i'm excited for the outcome (surely failure but I like the transfers).

28 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Josh King to Fenerbache. 

He's had a pretty wild career. Other than Howe it doesn;t look like any manager has got much out of him on a consistent basis

26 minutes ago, Ben said:

I thought Sterling was done 

14 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Sterling is done isn’t it ?

Has that been announced then?

Was listening to the 90 mins transfers podcast, and they mentioned Chelsea were looking at Gnabry and Antony.

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Has that been announced then?

Was listening to the 90 mins transfers podcast, and they mentioned Chelsea were looking at Gnabry and Antony.

Just checked, pretty much done 

5 minutes ago, Barnes23 said:

Might prefer him to Isak, tbh. 

Nah not for me. Isak is still younger and have done more in league and national team. Can play across the whole frontline. Prefer his pace also.

7 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I'd love the idea of Scamacca but given how good Wilson is when fit any forward who cannot play out wide feels like 'wasted' resources.

A bit, yeah. Probably why I'm favouring getting Diaby and a striker on loan a tad more than Isak and a winger on loan.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

Scamacca is another one that I really like, but isn't worth anywhere near the prices being touted, specially given this was his breakout year.

He's a very good finisher, not just in the eighteen yard area either. His movement is decent enough, but his overall game is unrefined. He doesn't use or hold onto the ball particularly well. Sassuolo are a really attacking side, so he gets plenty of chances, but in a less gung-ho team, I can see him being straightforward to isolate.

As I say, there's a lot to like and work with, but for €50 million I'd want something approaching the finished article. That's before you consider his personal issues. He's constantly having to distance himself from his family, with his dad and grandad in and out of prison with alleged ties to the mob.

Edited by The Prophet