Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I think Lisandro Martinez will be an excellent signing for Man Utd, seems to have everything they need except maybe height, but his other positives make up for that.

Scamacca seems exactly what West Ham need too, going to be an interesting season for sure, I can't wait.

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

He was pap and Antonio was better.

Could very easily see the same happening with Scammacca. Think Moyes works better with a more robust type. Scammacca is more of a technical type link man.

1 minute ago, GeordieDazzler said:

They’ve only actually signed two players. Both excellent but will it be enough? There seems to be lots of rumours but actual deals they’ve not done loads.

Aye, Ben Jacobs seems to think they're strong favourites for Tielemans, which would be an excellent buy.

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I wouldn't say West Ham have signed anyone that will widen the gap yet. Arsenal are making some good buys though.

If they get Scamacca then they'll have done brilliant to get him. Thought he would've went to someone with champions league football 

1 minute ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

If they get Scamacca then they'll have done brilliant to get him. Thought he would've went to someone with champions league football 

I really rate Antonio. Scamacca has a lot of potential and is undoubtedly a better finisher, but his all round game is no where near yet. 

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

I really rate Antonio. Scamacca has a lot of potential and is undoubtedly a better finisher, but his all round game is no where near yet. 

Antonio always looks in need of players around him (obviously Bowen is class but they're still missing support).

Obviously Haaland is amazing and he would be my dream transfer for Newcastle but have Man City strengthened their squad from last season considering whos left the club ? will Haaland suit their style and will he link up play as well as Jesus, do they have enough cover for Sterling, is Phillips better than Fernandinho, will they have defensive cover if Zinchenko and Ake go?

I cannot see anything other than Haaland being an absolutely unplayable machine for them like :lol:

They're so well drilled, hard working, and great on (and off) the ball that they can stick anyone up top.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

City have definetly improved. Haaland and Phillips are far better than Jesus and an aging Fernandinho. Though Alvarez for Sterling is a total unknown.

It'll also be interesting to see if Nunez is an upgrade on Mane. Big boots to fill.

12 minutes ago, Ben said:

Obviously Haaland is amazing and he would be my dream transfer for Newcastle but have Man City strengthened their squad from last season considering whos left the club ? will Haaland suit their style and will he link up play as well as Jesus, do they have enough cover for Sterling, is Phillips better than Fernandinho, will they have defensive cover if Zinchenko and Ake go?

Yes, I think they have. They’ve got Alvarez as well and Phillips is an improvement on recent Fernandinho. Not sure about defence, though doubt they’ll leave themselves light.