Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest HTT II

WHU have a serious squad now with some decent options in midfield and in attack. Moyes has done a good job there, I can see them wanting to aim for top 6 this season or/and a cup, which they could have achieved last season. They are our benchmark right now.

Edited by HTT II

Just now, TRon said:

None of the big clubs came in for Paqueta, the only conclusion can be that he's a serously flawed player. Could have dodged a bullet here.

Could say the same for Isak tbf

Guest HTT II

I wanted us to sign him, I think he’s a top player, but let’s not even consider he turned us down or we turned him down, we showed an interest tentatively it seems once, like we’ve done with hundreds of players since the takeover. Good luck to him, any pal of Wor Bruno is a good egg.

Just now, TRon said:

None of the big clubs came in for Paqueta, the only conclusion can be that he's a serously flawed player. Could have dodged a bullet here.

Good point and I hope you're right. Might be due to his flopping at AC Milan but I don't know, the Bruno friend shit aside I think he would have been a really good signing for us but in Howe etc we trust, they've got alot right so far.