Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 hours ago, Shearergol said:

Massively overrated, which we’ll see as soon as he leaves Brighton 

I agree with you here, I had a good look at him against us last season and he was average, I know it was the end of the season but I didn't see anything to say he's worth £50 million never mind  £100. Let Chelsea make that mistake though but £200 million on a couple of prospects is just daft.

Just now, andycap said:

Seems a bit of a tosser that lad like. Did he not write a letter to the fans not long ago slavering on about wanting to go to Chelsea. 

Did make a fuss last time Chelsea came calling also. Suspect character. Havent seen Lavia, Livramento, Ward Prowse making any poison within the club.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Didn’t he submit a transfer request last season as he wanted to go to Arsenal? Or am I getting mixed up? I thought he had serious interest from both Arsenal and Chelsea 

Tbf, if you join one you'll join the other.

I'm sure caciedo was courted by chelsea I can vaguely remember they gutted brighton for the manager and backroom staff after already getting cucurella, they then tried to take caciedo for about 60 million which brighton refused to budge. He then got his pencil case out and went all j k rowling. 

Just now, SEMTEX said:

who is going to pay his wages

I see a lot of people saying this, but Maguire is on £190k. That isn't mega money these days. West Ham will probably offer £150k and have him top earner along with Paqueta. 

3 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

There's always some mug club comes along and bails out the big 6 from their terrible purchases. That said, a plyer like Maguire can still be a functional defender in the right system.

Three at the back only he's a donkey in a back four.