Other clubs' transfers

Greg

6 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

What a fucking roar :lol:.

Imagine us selling Big Al while still at his peak, then him rocking up in a tux for a novelty signing video at his new club. I'd have combusted.

Thank fuck Kane has signed for the Jormans. Was getting a bit sick of hearing the “will he stay/will he go?” Shite. (Oh, and the Shearer record thing. Hope he stays in Germany till he retires.)

3 minutes ago, Caleb70 said:

Thank fuck Kane has signed for the Jormans. Was getting a bit sick of hearing the “will he stay/will he go?” Shite. (Oh, and the Shearer record thing. Hope he stays in Germany till he retires.)

It was as much about hearing that he was obsessed with breaking the record for me.  It’s such a weird, arbitrary record.  I hate the ‘football started in 1992’ bollocks. 

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

Just read that, here’s hoping Boehly really has lost the plot and they’re fucked.

Maybe they would get a fine in 2028 for this.

Edited by Erikse

Fair play to Kane, to be honest.

Been a critic of his many times, but this will not have been an easy decision and regardless of the financials of it all, he's had the guts to pull the trigger on the move.

It will be class seeing how he gets on, actually. Plus, he looks much better with a number nine.

Edited by M4

2 hours ago, Ben said:

Imagine a player turning down the mighty Liverpool !! I mean if Klopp wants you it's law that you have go, who the hell does he think he is !! 

*in other news* I never thought the transfer window would make me laugh, proper little chuckle I had, good times.

As a football fan born in the 80's, the idea of turning down Liverpool for Chelsea is mental to me. :lol:

It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that for players like Caicedo at 21 years of age, Chelsea are arguably a bigger club than Liverpool. 

Not sure I fully understand why the decision took balls, most footballers across the world have to move to a different country and learn a different language. Yes, the precedent is not the same for British players but that’s just because we’re an island full of weirdos. He’s made a decision based on dollar in the bank, the almost certainty on winning major honours and the fact that Spurs have been a total shitshow 

10 minutes ago, Froggy said:

As a football fan born in the 80's, the idea of turning down Liverpool for Chelsea is mental to me. :lol:

It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that for players like Caicedo at 21 years of age, Chelsea are arguably a bigger club than Liverpool. 

I'm really enjoying this. The penny drops for Liverpool fans and football pundits.