Other clubs' transfers

Greg

17 minutes ago, Disco said:

Todd Baldy swapping Mendy and Kepa out for less than what they paid for Brighton’s reserve keeper is superb work.

I don't really understand what they're doing, why have they just given Kepa to Real Madrid on loan

And I saw they were linked with Schmeichel to compete with Sanchez. Dire stuff

11 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Liverpool are proper clean shirt grassers but they're not wrong like, there's no way Chelsea are doing this above board. I don't care whether they're on long-term contracts, they've spent close to a billion ffs :lol:

Probably not but it unfortunately the ffp is done in reporting periods so a breach won’t be handed out until the end of said period. 

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

I don't really understand what they're doing, why have they just given Kepa to Real Madrid on loan

Keep would have been on crazy wages, one of crazy Todds big ideas is to get the majority of the squad on lesser wages (as many under 100k as possible) but over what seems like 50 year deals. His grand plan was to buy younger talents on larger fees but pay smaller wages, so Mudryk cost plenty but his wage is supposedly modest in comparison and under 100k.

Also, Sanchez isn't very good and not an elite keeper or at the level Chelsea want to be at. Very odd.

6 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Chelsea must be offering massive wages if Caicedo, Lavia and Olise are choosing them over City and Liverpool. 

Which is odd because the athletics  in particular kept mentioning how the wages were crazy in January. 

6 hours ago, Froggy said:

I'm not playing the bad owners card at all. Merely responding to comments when someone mentions the Glazers. Ashley ran your club into the ground and the Glazer's are doing the same to us. Spend or success doesn't change that. We were rich and successful before they took over. 

Debt is reaching breaking point. Old Trafford is falling apart. The bust is coming if they don't sell.

Glorious times indeed 

46 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Fucking hell. Hadn’t seen that. 

I’m sure it makes sense somehow to someone but It’s all very odd.

Love Liverpool and Chelsea getting into a public fight about FFP and over spending and embarrassing themselves.

While we quietly continue to go about our business sticking to FFP and nailing our signings better than they both have despite the restrictions.

Absolutely delicious.