Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Not convinced by Alvarez. He’s gone backwards in the last two years. He’s a good footballer in terms of his movement and his link up play but his end product has fallen off a cliff. He wouldn’t make sense as a striker to most teams and he’s not there as a playmaker yet. Not entirely sure what his best position is unless he can improve with his striking of the ball and decision making in front of goal 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Not convinced by Alvarez. He’s gone backwards in the last two years. He’s a good footballer in terms of his movement and his link up play but his end product has fallen off a cliff. He wouldn’t make sense as a striker to most teams and he’s not there as a playmaker yet. Not entirely sure what his best position is unless he can improve with his striking of the ball and decision making in front of goal 

Havent watched all that much of Man City this season, but a goal or an assist every 109 minutes this season doesnt seem to bad in terms of end product

Edited by Norseman
Spelling

Just now, Norseman said:

Havent watched all that much of Man City this season, but a goal or an assist every 109 minutes this season doesnt seem to bad in terms of end product

I’ll admit I don’t watch them every week, maybe once a month this season and he’s fluffed a huge amount of chances that I’ve seen. He’s playing in a side that creates an enormous amount of chances and he’s scoring less than 1 in 3 in the league. There are a ton of strikers who would be scoring more than that if they played for Man City

10 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I’ll admit I don’t watch them every week, maybe once a month this season and he’s fluffed a huge amount of chances that I’ve seen. He’s playing in a side that creates an enormous amount of chances and he’s scoring less than 1 in 3 in the league. There are a ton of strikers who would be scoring more than that if they played for Man City

Fair enough. He might do better in another team or as the main man I suppose

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Will Bayern go back for Dier to keep Kane happy?

Always felt he gets a raw deal from fans, not a world beater but decent enough.

They've already permanently signed him.

Pretty amazing really. Eric Dier playing for Bayern Munich, managed by Vincent Kompany. 

imagine saying that a couple of years ago. 

You’d probably just assume there was another Bayern Munich, some sort of tribute club in Yemen or something. 

5 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Mad that Oxlaide-Chamberlain is Arsenals record sale 

How much did they get for him?