Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Classic modern forward ain’t he. 7-8/10 at everything, even though you’d not be 100%confident if he was through one on one, which is 20+ goals a season in a decent team. You’d have him here, of course, but you’re playing your strongest XI and he’s not in it half the time. 

11 minutes ago, joeyt said:

How not to run a football club by Todd Boehly

It’s not even Todd anymore calling these shots, buts it’s funny how he’s associated.

They’re such a mess of a club. Maresca will be gone soon anyway. 

On 30/07/2024 at 10:14, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Can’t stand Gallagher, runs around and flatters to deceive. Wouldn’t be happy with him here at all. 

I think if we’d signed him instead of Tonali, there was talk and many with a similar view to you, then we’d have had a very different season last year and would be looking forward to European football again. Look at how his stock has improved in last year or two. 

7 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I think if we’d signed him instead of Tonali, there was talk and many with a similar view to you, then we’d have had a very different season last year and would be looking forward to European football again. Look at how his stock has improved in last year or two. 

Well yeah, but mainly because Tonali was banned for gambling. 

17 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Former Toon kid Elias Sorensen just signed for Portsmouth. Around 1 in 2 record in the Danish league so be interesting to see if he's up to Championship footy.

He played in the Danish third tier so not that impressive goal return.

22 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

West Ham still conducting transfer business like their sporting director has rolled in from a night out and fired up FM.

I kind of respect it. Makes no odds who the manager has been n all. I’d be exactly the same. 

Manager: but we don’t need another flighty inconsistent number 10 who can’t do it away from home or cope with the pace of the game for a full 90.

Me: #WelcomeJames