Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

The cheek of these lot :lol:

That's actually quite sad to watch, considering how they ushered him out of the club. 

And then putting out a video like this afterwards is extra crazy.

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I give up rationalising fees these days but that sounds like an excellent deal for a great player who will make an impact for them. Sad he's going to that club but will look forward to seeing him back in the Prem.

Last year of his contract.

Once that comes around fees get very cheap.

He'd have been free to negotiate from January for a move on a free next season.

50 minutes ago, KaKa said:

That's actually quite sad to watch, considering how they ushered him out of the club. 

And then putting out a video like this afterwards is extra crazy.

Mental cunts.

3 hours ago, 54 said:

If the deals do happen, selling Guehi, Anderson and Olise in the same window is kind of wild from Palace tbh.

It’s good business IMO and shows why Freedman is worth the hype. It’s getting maximum funds for players at the right point, and can be reinvested whilst club is in an ‘upwards’ position. 

Brentford agree £25m deal for Reds' Van den Berg

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/c0jpq1evyjlo 

Not bad, almost a 24m profit for someone that has essentially never played for Liverpool. 271 minutes in the cups. 33 appearances for Mainz. 25 million is crazy. This is the kind of backdoor business we have been behind on for so long. We are playing catchup but deals like Minteh and Anderson are going to become the norm. 

Edited by toontownman

5 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Wow ... chuffed for him actually. The disrespect he gets is mad.

Think he's very much a Simeone and Atletico type player and will do well there.

Good for him.

I don't think Gallacher is that great tbh, he's a grafter and he'll fit in with Simeone's style but he's always looked pretty limited technically. However, I'm glad he's away from that shithole of a club and respect him for trying his luck in a different country/league/culture. It'll be a bit of a shock for him I'm sure but it might just be the making of him, he'll eventually come back a much more rounded player and it's an excellent move for his career, fair play to him :clap: 

2 hours ago, midds said:

I don't think Gallacher is that great tbh, he's a grafter and he'll fit in with Simeone's style but he's always looked pretty limited technically. However, I'm glad he's away from that shithole of a club and respect him for trying his luck in a different country/league/culture. It'll be a bit of a shock for him I'm sure but it might just be the making of him, he'll eventually come back a much more rounded player and it's an excellent move for his career, fair play to him :clap: 

He’s nothing special but he tries hard. 

3 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Fuck me, it's a class unveiling but it's not Pelé being introduced, no idea why they'd go to these lengths :lol:

Edited by Elric