Other clubs' transfers

Greg

24 minutes ago, St1pe said:

West Ham are really playing hard ball over this Rice fee. [emoji38]

Why not? They’re under no obligation to sell cheap. He’s got a few years left on his contract- they’ll obviously want to get as much as they can, whilst they can. 

26 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Why not? They’re under no obligation to sell cheap. He’s got a few years left on his contract- they’ll obviously want to get as much as they can, whilst they can. 

He’s only got two years left. Now (well maybe Jan as well) is their last chance to get maximum value for him.

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

Given his age and last year it’s a good offer, spurs will say no though. :lol:

Levy will be happier he goes abroad than stay in the PL and play against Spurs, even if that means taking less money than PL clubs are offering. Imo. Whether that means Kane himself would like to go abroad is another matter, especially with potential records in front of him. 

1 minute ago, SteV said:

He’s only got two years left. Now (well maybe Jan as well) is their last chance to get maximum value for him.

Still no reason to sell cheaper than they’d like to. See Maddison for similar and only having a year left. 

1 minute ago, mosstef said:

Apparently a lot of Dortmund players who have switched to Bayern in the last decade.

If you're from Germany I could understand it, but from Kane's POV winning the Bundesliga, Seria A, Ligue 1 etc doesn't seem that appealing to me.

If I was Kane I'd stay unless I can move to a club capable of winning the PL or Real Madrid/Barcelona.

6 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Well that took a turn. 

:lol: I don't know what I was expecting when I scrolled to 'Controversy' but it sure as hell wasn't that second paragraph.