Other clubs' transfers

Greg

25 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

But selling players is only a small part of income anyway, non? 

Usually, yeah. But it can be a significant addition and a differentiator. Many of the big clubs are in the same ballpark on match day and commercial income, especially the three London clubs. The PL TV deal is largely flat. European performance and sales can really tip the scales. 

In the last published accounts Chelsea made almost twice as much from player sales as they did from match day income. The Grealish and Rice sales are the financial equivalent of Villa and West Ham winning the Champions League in those seasons. It affords a lot of flexibility.

I really want to see Man U get Onana. Just watched a compilation of him and he looks absolutely mental. There were clips of him bypassing his center backs and essentially playing as a defensive midfielder. Effectively, too. Will be very interesting to watch. 

8 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Christ man. I mean, he's good. Very good. But he's not £20-30m better than Tonali and Mount for instance. 

Brighton has stated that Caicedo would only be sold for 100m since January. Whilst I agree that it sounds ridiculous, the market value for Caicedo isn’t that far off.

2 hours ago, Astroblack said:

I really want to see Man U get Onana. Just watched a compilation of him and he looks absolutely mental. There were clips of him bypassing his center backs and essentially playing as a defensive midfielder. Effectively, too. Will be very interesting to watch. 

fuck man u

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I can't understand why nobody has went for Sancho from Brighton 

It was reported pretty heavily a few weeks ago. £45m was the fee. Don't think he has what it takes to be a winger in the Premier League.

13 minutes ago, Froggy said:

It was reported pretty heavily a few weeks ago. £45m was the fee. Don't think he has what it takes to be a winger in the Premier League.

Think he means Sanchez.

Coventry selling Gyokeres to Sporting Lisbon for €24 million

Insane amount of money for Coventry albeit Brighton will get some 

Edited by joeyt

5 hours ago, Astroblack said:

You want them to get a player thats effective at what he does? I want them to buy abject failures like. 

2 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Insane Milan are contemplating swapping Kululu for McKennie

Would have Kululu here in a heartbeat 

Best call an ambulance for Milanista

edit- I’d also take Kululu! 

Edited by Manxst

22 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Insane Milan are contemplating swapping Kululu for McKennie

Would have Kululu here in a heartbeat 

No idea what Kululu is like but McKennie is absolutely shit.