Other clubs' transfers

Greg

14 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I was going to say something similar. Of course he's decided, that's why they've bothered their arses for so long [emoji38]

Aye, he's leaning towards staying, shame Bayern and Spurs have been negotiating a £100m transfer for the last two months :lol:

I don’t get the big fuss about the PL record.  If he stays in the league and fit he’ll get it. He’ll end up with more goals than Shearer in pro football and he may triple his England tally. 

There’s nothing to prove on that point. It’s not even like Shearer is the best PL striker we’ve seen and the record is proof.  

Question for the forum: overall whi is better - Kane or Rooney? Include their prime, overall career and talent. 

4 minutes ago, JP said:

Pains me to say it but Sean Casey was bang on with the Kane bid?

Spend your day relentlessly throwing shit based off rumours then eventually some of it is going to stick. 

Edited by St1pe

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

I don’t get the big fuss about the PL record.  If he stays in the league and fit he’ll get it. He’ll end up with more goals than Shearer in pro football and he may triple his England tally. 

There’s nothing to prove on that point. It’s not even like Shearer is the best PL striker we’ve seen and the record is proof.  

Question for the forum: overall whi is better - Kane or Rooney? Include their prime, overall career and talent. 

Shearer 

I think Spurs might surprise a few people TBH. Richarlison is a good player and by all accounts their style will be very attacking.  Not saying it will be enough to finish particularly high, but if I was a Spurs fan I would be relatively positive about seeing how the season goes. 

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think Spurs might surprise a few people TBH. Richarlison is a good player and by all accounts their style will be very attacking.  Not saying it will be enough to finish particularly high, but if I was a Spurs fan I would be relatively positive about seeing how the season goes. 

If Richarlison can keep fit, then sure. He’s good for 15-20 goals if he’s starting week in week out in that side.

Would they be playing:

Rich

Son Maddison Kulusevski?

Looks decent, but unless they all find their form I don’t see them finishing top 4.

6 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Rooney for me.