Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Condescending and belittling, imo.

Aye. that’s a better word for it. I personally couldn’t care less that people know more about football than me or if they’re seriously, seriously into football. Not one bit. It’s just the tone of some peoples posts on here give off the impression that their opinion is worth more than others. Some definitely have a high opinion of themselves on here. :lol:

If you are West Ham and you think Man City are going to take Paqueta, surely you have to bite the bullet and go and get your main midfield targets now.

You don't wait for Paqueta to leave and THEN see what's available. Paqueta is always going to be a saleable asset. Not that need the funds.

If I were Man City, I'd have signed Maddison over Paqueta. I thought Maddison had played his way into City interest last season and that they would rival us for his signature, not Spurs. 

As for Chelsea and Man U, Captain Hindsight says that if you're going to sign a striker not available at the start of the season, the one to buy was Ivan Toney. 

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Aye. that’s a better word for it. I personally couldn’t care less that people know more about football than me or if they’re seriously, seriously into football. Not one bit. It’s just the tone of some peoples posts on here give off the impression that their opinion is worth more than others. Some definitely have a high opinion of themselves on here. :lol:

It certainly puts me off posting quite a bit, which I'm sure some of you are thrilled with [emoji38]

7 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

To be fair I don’t think that’s unique to here, it’s pretty consistent across all the football forums I look at personally. 

You must feel absolutely sick as a West Ham fan to see the list of names they  are targeting with the Rice money, and then to find out City are in for Paqueta too :lol:

All just a few days before the season starts anarl. 

Edited by Jaqen
Sp

Feel that Paqueta link has come from absolutely nowhere.

He seemed to grow into his role at West Ham but didn't think he'd have done enough to earn a move to the champions 

Edited by joeyt

9 minutes ago, joeyt said:

He seemed to grow into his role at West Ham but didn't think he'd have done enough to earn a move to the champions 

They were linked last summer and the reaction on here was basically 'now it makes sense why we're not in for him'. Then he just went to West Ham :lol:

14 minutes ago, joeyt said:

They're probably expecting Bernardo to leave next summer at the latest and are just bolstering the squad early.

Edited by Froggy

10 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

So are West Ham looking at a midfield of Alvarez, Mctominay and JWP? That’s awful if so.

Love how everyone keeps saying this with no context.

Can't wait till the season starts, then we'll see.

Just now, KaKa said:

Love how everyone keeps saying this with no context.

Can't wait till the season starts, then we'll see.

Didn't they have a great transfer window last summer and look to be so much better going forward then we did as well?