Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Really is high time there's some kind of transfer fee and salary cap brought in across the board. TV money is completely ruining the game for me.

£50m for Richarlison is bonkers.

Ruins it even more for me when we refuse to get involved in spending it.

Richarlison £50m to Everton is well in the lead for worst transfer of the year. It's ridiculous.

Surely Marco Silva sees something extraordinary in him? Was doing ridiculously well under him and then completely faded away after that.

Guido Carrillo has that sewn up already.

Richarlison will do fine at Everton. Yes, the fee is daft but 90% are when it's the PL these days. The concern for me would be them pieing off Lookman to help fund it.

Guido Carrillo has that sewn up already.

Richarlison will do fine at Everton. Yes, the fee is daft but 90% are when it's the PL these days. The concern for me would be them pieing off Lookman to help fund it.

I'd take Lookman here  if we actually spent any money ever.

Our signings are year long transfer sagas usually.

Is that a long time?

:lol: Monitoring takes us a year. Preparing and considering aren't even on the table until around a year and a half

:lol: We've still got a guy following Dirk Kuyt.

It's incredible how badly most of those have turned out.

When you don't have a manger that knows what he is doing having a bunch of money is so pointless.

We on the other hand have an amazing manager and won't give him even a fraction of that amount, which is all he'd even need.

God help us man.

Looks like Malcolm to us is done. €38m with addons.

Didn't see that coming, which is a welcome change for us. Our signings are year long transfer sagas usually.

It seemed like he was pretty much a done deal to Roma earlier today. Barca swooped in, or at least someone got played.