Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Still get wound up remembering how we battered them at home last season, only for them to throw on a bunch of attackers at the end and have Nunez smack two in to beat us.

So yeah, you should probably prepare yourself for that.

I knew as soon as I saw him warming up that he would turn into R9. I basically spent all season arguing with a mate that he's overrated. Humbling.

Just now, Mike said:

The idea of even going to a Liverpool game is an indication of just how diseased @Shak's mind is.

Been there, done that. Stones and all kinds of shit thrown at you before and after the game, cunts on and off the pitch and that fucking song. Not sure how happy you are with your feelings on humanity now, but they’re guaranteed to get worse.

9 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I've seen between 6 million and 9 million euros a year he's apparently been asking for.

Seems he's willing to go lower for the more attractive teams like Barcelona, but is asking more from clubs he doesn't fancy as much.

His current wages are reported as anywhere from £4.2m to £8m per year. He wanted an increase, but it seems to be consistently reported that he's accepted that likely isn't happening.

Let's say £5m wages and £12m fee on a three year deal, so at least £9m per year for his age 27, 28, and 29 seasons. 

12 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

£140m and counting recouped. £20m out. Hell of a war chest they are sitting on. Nicely covers the PL money they’d lose if they were relegated for financial irregularities…

1 minute ago, Menace said:

Its incredible how much we're benefitting from the Saudi League right :rolleyes:

Hilarious that we’ve ended up getting about par for ASM whilst others like Wolves, Chelsea, Liverpool, City and Fulham have had their coffers fattened more than Casemiro’s waistline.

Ugarte couldn't get a game for PSG at the end of last season, they looked much better with him out of the team with Vitinha & Fabian Ruiz starting. Man Utd once again spending very big on players who can't get into the team of clubs they should be challenging with, see De Ligt.

15 minutes ago, KDT said:

Ugarte couldn't get a game for PSG at the end of last season, they looked much better with him out of the team with Vitinha & Fabian Ruiz starting. Man Utd once again spending very big on players who can't get into the team of clubs they should be challenging with, see De Ligt.

One of the highest wage bills in the world on footballers that "should" be good but are just not, same goes for their manager.