Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Think he’d be a fantastic signing for Spurs, Abraham.

Perfect to come in when Kane is injured/needs resting.

Nah. He'll be a backup. They might even fancy Son before him uptop.

Nope. Go somewhere where he can get the most games. I actually think he'd be on the bench at Wolves too. Jimenez is under-rated imo. 19 starts, 6 goals, 4 assists. Good link up and touch. Works hard.

Wolves aren't the most creative side in the world either.

I think it was a purchase with a loan back, so yeah they have him officially. Dortmund being in the title race meant they weren't going to let him go this winter for anything less then insane money. Guess Chelsea think he'll be Hazard's replacement

Pulisic would've been great at Liverpool, but they outgrew him over the past year. Wild to see any American going for that price, especially with less than a year left on his contract.

They've probably made it back in shirt sales already.

hundreds of billions

Think he’d be a fantastic signing for Spurs, Abraham.

Perfect to come in when Kane is injured/needs resting.

Nah. He'll be a backup. They might even fancy Son before him uptop.

Nope. Go somewhere where he can get the most games. I actually think he'd be on the bench at Wolves too. Jimenez is under-rated imo. 19 starts, 6 goals, 4 assists. Good link up and touch. Works hard.

Wolves aren't the most creative side in the world either.

He’d be learning from one of the best strikers in the world at Spurs, mind.

Pulisic would've been great at Liverpool, but they outgrew him over the past year. Wild to see any American going for that price, especially with less than a year left on his contract.

They've probably made it back in shirt sales already.

hundreds of billions

I’ve bought two

Abraham would have to wait until the summer to move as he’s already played for Chelsea U23’s and Villa this season. Would be another Ben Arfa situation if he went to Wolves in January where he’d be ineligible for 6 month (daft rule).

Will be the biggest failure of Rodgers' career if he doesnt win the 10 in a row with Celtic nevermind win an 8th this year. Rangers havent got 2 pennies to rub together and Celtic are good financially. Even without buying a player there shoudnt even be a question on the league this year but now with Defoe Celtic look in trouble if they dont go out and improve.