Other clubs' transfers

Greg

A club could sign Andy Carroll, Daniel Sturridge and Danny Welbeck all on free transfers. Not a bad strike force when they're fit (which isn't that often).

"Free" + massive signing on/agent fees and about 200k per week or probably even more

Andy Carroll, Adrian and Samir Nasri to leave West Ham in summer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48449380

I guess Samir Nasri didn't do much at West Ham then? I wasn't following how he did.

A club could sign Andy Carroll, Daniel Sturridge and Danny Welbeck all on free transfers. Not a bad strike force when they're fit (which isn't that often).

"Free" + massive signing on/agent fees and about 200k per week or probably even more

Yes, I'd mentioned agents fees, signing fees, etc for 'free' transfers in an earlier post.

I'd assume all 3 of those players won't be able to command anywhere near their current, expiring contract weekly wages due to their injury records.

Andy Carroll, Adrian and Samir Nasri to leave West Ham in summer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48449380

I guess Samir Nasri didn't do much at West Ham then? I wasn't following how he did.

Yes, I'd mentioned agents fees, signing fees, etc for 'free' transfers in an earlier post.

I'd assume all 3 of those players won't be able to command anywhere near their current, expiring contract weekly wages due to their injury records.

Maybe you have a decent striker for half a season if patch them up as good as possible and combine their appearances. You'd only have to sign one or two squad players to fill when they are injured.

Wonder how much they'd want. Paid £45 million for him in 2016.

Age/talent wise he's worth at least £100m in the current market. Bayern are low balling because of his rumoured fall out with Pep/contract being up in a couple of seasons.