Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Nah they should let him go really cheaply

To paraphrase Lee Ryder from the other day:

"If this transfer is going to happen, then Real Madrid have to pay. They can't just walk in and take Eriksen without paying the money"

Nah they should let him go really cheaply

To paraphrase Lee Ryder from the other day:

"If this transfer is going to happen, then Real Madrid have to pay. They can't just walk in and take Eriksen without paying the money"

And, though his surname may simply sound the same, no he is not an aging mobile phone.

Guest godzilla

Other teams signing players or in the process of signing some players and we don't know who will be owner or manager at Newcastle.

I’ve got a feeling we know who the owner will be :lol:

Yea BZG  O0 :p

A "senior figure" at FC Barcelona: “With the state Manchester United are in, it’s not far off picking the Chinese league, career-wise. It’d be sacrificing development and ambition for money in the same way.”

A "senior figure" at FC Barcelona: “With the state Manchester United are in, it’s not far off picking the Chinese league, career-wise. It’d be sacrificing development and ambition for money in the same way.”

I feel the Chinese league has an unfairly poor rep over there :lol:

There is probably some truth to what they say, but I find Barcelona to be one of the most entitled and arrogant clubs in the world.

There is probably some truth to what they say, but I find Barcelona to be one of the most entitled and arrogant clubs in the world.

I've a soft spot for them but have a feeling the post Messi decline is going be spectacular.

:thup:

honestly it sounds like an arrogant load of toss to me, sure man utd aren't great atm but neither were Liverpool not too long ago and now they're european champions.

Becks reportedly offering big money to Luis Suarez to join Inter Miami for next season.

Football is slowly turning into having a career at the most 'glamorous' places/best money - as opposed to the teams with the best sporting prospects/money.

In a worldwide talent pool, that’s always going to happen to some degree. All else being equal location is a defining factor in any job.

Hazard to Real £88m apparently. Massive loss to Chelsea and the league as a whole. Best player in the league by far IMO

Hazard to Real £88m apparently. Massive loss to Chelsea and the league as a whole. Best player in the league by far IMO

Such a graceful player. Slightly under rated based on last season. Ability wise he’s right up there with the best this league has had to offer

Aye Hazard is one of the best i’ve seen.  Remember being at Stamford Bridge when we got humped, 3-0 i think it was.  Hazard absolutely ran amok that day.  I was quite close to the pitch and couldn’t believe how fast he was over the first 3 or 4 yards and how quick his feet were.  He’s added great upper body strength to his game since then aswell.  Absolutely top player on his day.

He scores plenty of goals :lol:

Exactly. Pundits for years have been saying he should be hitting Messi Ronaldo numbers. Never understood it. Craig Burley said the other day he should be getting 25 a season. Most strikers don't get 25 a season.