Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Don't think Maguire is all that personally. Neither is Dunk but the quality level between them isn't so big.

Anyhoo, in other news of clubs we used to be at least the equal of...

Don't think Maguire is all that personally. Neither is Dunk but the quality level between them isn't so big.

Why do Juve want rid, top signing for Everton.

honestly still can't believe that Dunk signing, they'll regret that massively imo...rodgers can't setup a defence properly and dunk isn't good enough to cover massive gaps in the maguire is

awful

Dunk is decent.

honestly still can't believe that Dunk signing, they'll regret that massively imo...rodgers can't setup a defence properly and dunk isn't good enough to cover massive gaps in the maguire is

awful

Dunk is decent.

i'm not disputing that, just saying i don't think it's an ideal team for him to move to...brighton played a very tight game under hughton and he looked good in that system, similar to lascelles, i'm not convinced either of them would look as good in teams that attack and leave space to be exploited whereas maguire is good in that kind of setup

Have you seen their squad??

Would imagine their wages are through the roof given their summer business. Got to pay for it somehow and they're struggling to shift Dybala/Higuain.

Love Kean's talent, but surprised Everton haven't gone for a more experienced striker.

He's only 19 and hasn't even played a full season as a starter.

Hope he does well anyway. I like him.

Love Kean's talent, but surprised Everton haven't gone for a more experienced striker.

He's only 19 and hasn't even played a full season as a starter.

Hope he does well anyway. I like him.

Very interesting signing. His potential is HUGE, but I wouldn't surprised if he it takes him some time to settle.

Fuming Mauricio Pochettino claimed he is no longer in charge of transfers at Spurs - and called for his title to be changed from manager to coach.

Poch doubling down on his message re transfers/contracts: “I am not in charge, I know nothing about the situation of my players, I am only coaching them...it’s not in my hands, it’s in the club’s hands and in Daniel Levy’s hands.”

:yikes:

Fuming Mauricio Pochettino claimed he is no longer in charge of transfers at Spurs - and called for his title to be changed from manager to coach.

Poch doubling down on his message re transfers/contracts: “I am not in charge, I know nothing about the situation of my players, I am only coaching them...it’s not in my hands, it’s in the club’s hands and in Daniel Levy’s hands.”

:yikes:

Just seen the interview, eesh. Seems a bit 'beginning-of-the-endy'.

Issa make a dee no sense.

I'm a bit apprehensive with this one. Good player, arguably better than Lukaku, but debatable whether he'd even want to come an whether or not he'll put in a decent effort.

Apart from Newcastle, really looking forward to the prem this season

The Newcastle thing means I have no interest in any football this year. Not even entering fantasy league. So disillusioned with it all.

Same for me, will watch some non-league but probably nothing higher than that.

Maybe the cup final when Brucey gets them there.