Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Brummie,

Is Wesley certified shite then?

Strange one. Deeply unimpressed with him prior to his injury. His technique is very good - with the strange exception of heading which is odd as he's about 8ft tall - but he's not the hardest of workers. He's also prone to being one of those 'throw your arms open and lumber around looking like you've just sat in dog shit when things go badly for you' types which doesn't go down well with the fans.

Think he got 6 in 20 before the injury, which isn't dreadful. During the same match at Burnley Wesley AND Tom Heaton both did an ACL. Bad luck.

One thing I will say, though, is Douglas Luiz looked pretty ropey for most of the season but was absolutely outstanding after the restart, so maybe we're being harsh on Wesley.

I also think our opinions of Wesley were revisited after we bought Samatta (turbo-shit) and also had Keinan Davis turning out for us (literally never scores).

Brentford getting ~£50mil for 2 strikers in 2 years is incredible business

It's not that long since they got an eye-watering, credibility-stretching £12m out of us for Scott Fucking Hogan, either.

Added to the 12m we paid them for Ezri Konsa (although that looked more and more like a good deal towards the end of last season).

The nice thing about Watkins is that he can also play out wide, and so if he struggles for form upfront you can at least slide him there to take pressure off him, and use Wesley as a more traditional target, as he was at least a strong presence up there and should improve, as he's only 23 years old.

How long have you been getting shit for being a Liverpool fan, Mike? [emoji38]

Only about 14 years. [emoji38]

Might as well cash in the nonvoluntary gloryhunting.

I feel like us Yanks are the biggest nufc fans here. We've got no reason to support this dumpster fire. The locals were born fans. We voluntarily got on this train to nowhere. 1000's of clubs on Earth and we picked this. [emoji38]

Meanwhile Froggy picked Man U. Cunt.

How long have you been getting shit for being a Liverpool fan, Mike? [emoji38]

Only about 14 years. [emoji38]

Might as well cash in the nonvoluntary gloryhunting.

I feel like us Yanks are the biggest nufc fans here. We've got no reason to support this dumpster fire. The locals were born fans. We voluntarily got on this train to nowhere. 1000's of clubs on Earth and we picked this. [emoji38]

Meanwhile Froggy picked Man U. Cunt.

:lol: some of us are gluttons for punishment

1200px-Baltimore_Orioles_cap.svg.png

2LYyzG5_sGcZjPGv7ZRYWWGKJhPGN5haiZxQ0mKm9H8.png?auto=webp&s=8a6bc4b26b06d22cba298277e331fc9348e4852c