Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Was going to say earlier that it's pretty mad that Leicester have managed to keep Mahrez for nearly 4 windows after they won the league.

Guess he might get his move now although I imagine Leicester will demand a huge fee

Was going to say earlier that it's pretty mad that Leicester have managed to keep Mahrez for nearly 4 windows after they won the league.

Guess he might get his move now although I imagine Leicester will demand a huge fee

Until this season he hasn't been playing like somebody worthy of a move since they won the league tbh. Pretty sure he'll move now as he's been excellent under Puel.

He's only had one season in between winning the league and this season, so 'until this season' is a bit misleading in mind opinion.  He didn't hit the same heights last season as the title winning season but he wasn't terrible, his stats were still decent and Leicester as a team were pretty terrible collectively for a lot of last season.

He's easily the best attacker in the league not playing for a 'big' team. Bigger clubs should see he's got a very high ceiling

Guest firetotheworks

He should be going to Spurs imo.

That would be great, but with the money City are supposedly going to pay coupled with the presumably comedy wages we haven’t got a chance.

It's a shame that City are in for him because he's almost tailor made for what you need right now.

Mahrez hands in transfer request. One day to go ffs  :lol:

Man City have bid for him, apparently.

Let’s gazump them!

We’re negotiating and have gone in with an early bid of two orange clubs and a twix.

But only one of the twix. We're keeping the other one to play up front.

That would be great, but with the money City are supposedly going to pay coupled with the presumably comedy wages we haven’t got a chance.

It's a shame that City are in for him because he's almost tailor made for what you need right now.

Have Spurs even been credited with interest?  all I'm seeing is the Lucas Moura stuff which I think is a better signing for them anyway tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Have Spurs even been credited with interest?  all I'm seeing is the Lucas Moura stuff which I think is a better signing for them anyway tbh.

Apples and oranges I guess, both would improve them though.

I don't remember seeing any links, I've just thought it for a while about Mahrez and Spurs.

Well you could have tried to buy him sometime in the last 30 days before Man City were interested if you really wanted him

Well you could have tried to buy him sometime in the last 30 days before Man City were interested if you really wanted him

We don't, I was just agreeing with KI that he'd be a really good addition for us.