Other clubs' transfers

Greg

29 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Disagree completely. As things stand they've lost their best defender and striker (Yes, Lukaku was their best striker). They also don't seem to have anyone reliable in those wide forward positions, as they constantly chop and change those players. Their midfield is good, but not outstanding really. I also don't trust Tuchel, as I'm not sure the players really respond to him. Think they're all over the place.

Agree with your take on Tuchel. Don't think he's knows how to play his forward line. 

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised if Boehly is taking such a hands on approach he's not trying to force Pulisic into the starting XI. I think Juventus are the most likely move for him at the moment, he's definitely looking to leave though.

17 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised if Boehly is taking such a hands on approach he's not trying to force Pulisic into the starting XI. I think Juventus are the most likely move for him at the moment, he's definitely looking to leave though.

Would love him here.

Speaking of Chelsea links, I can't believe Sterling is only 27. I thought he was 31 and this would potentially be one final move before calling it a career.

Seems to have been on the go forever.

9 hours ago, KaKa said:

Disagree completely. As things stand they've lost their best defender and striker (Yes, Lukaku was their best striker). They also don't seem to have anyone reliable in those wide forward positions, as they constantly chop and change those players. Their midfield is good, but not outstanding really. I also don't trust Tuchel, as I'm not sure the players really respond to him. Think they're all over the place.

So whose gonna finish above them for 4th?

8 hours ago, duo said:

Never has - he'll be wasted there.  He'd have been a star here.

I can’t imagine them being even close to ffp upper limits yet.

Edited by Gawalls

11 hours ago, KaKa said:

I get that. When you watch them they don't seem to have a cohesiveness, that's Tuchels job to bring. From New year on we were greater than the sum of our parts while they have been weaker than the sum of their parts for a while. 

4 hours ago, Gawalls said:

So whose gonna finish above them for 4th?

I think Arsenal will continue to do good business and will improve significantly on last year, where they were only 5 points off Chelsea. Depending on what pieces Man Utd get ten Hag, I could see them bettering Chelsea too.