Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

That’s shit for the lad if true, was interested to see how he’d adapt given we came so close to signing him 

So was I, felt bad for the lad when he was stopped from joining us as his first choice club in England, but since Stevie G went grasping after him on the back of our interest, I am pleased it hasn't worked out for the summer tieiwearing scouse tosspot. All the best carlos though, you deserved better.

9 minutes ago, duo said:

What am I missing? he looks bang average when I've seen him play. 

We could do with bang average. 

For Gordon's sake I hope he doesn't sign for Chelsea. They'll be on to next bauble soon enough. 

All for it if it means that Chelsea will offload (to us) last week's treasure.

Edited by gazza ladra

7 hours ago, duo said:

What am I missing? he looks bang average when I've seen him play. 

He’s aggressively progressive, is the simplest way to capture what I see in him. Courageous with and in chasing the ball. Final product has a way to improve, but he is one of the outstanding young PL players who would improve us. That said, can’t see how he would fit with Chelsea, not that it seems to matter to them (oddly) it’s like they are just on some crazy collecting players mission this summer. 

45 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

He’s aggressively progressive, is the simplest way to capture what I see in him. Courageous with and in chasing the ball. Final product has a way to improve, but he is one of the outstanding young PL players who would improve us. That said, can’t see how he would fit with Chelsea, not that it seems to matter to them (oddly) it’s like they are just on some crazy collecting players mission this summer. 

He'll be another Barkley if he goes to Chelsea. Hopefully.