Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I think Fabio Silva is one that possibly had hopes of getting a move, he still might given how young he is if he does well at Anderlecht and then performs over here. Neto would've been another I think and again he still could be if he stays injury free. Some of the other Portuguese players they've signed have been reclamation projects like Semedo.

I could be totally wrong, but it feels like West Ham are gambling for top six. It could end up going a bit Leicester.

That's not a dig at them either. Fair play for being ambitious, it's an absolute farce that sides looking to bridge the gap end up having to sell if they don't make it at the first time of asking.

West Ham had the chances to win pretty comfortably on Sunday. I didn't think the loss was due to them playing badly more down to bad luck than a poor performance or Forest actually playing that well.

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I could be totally wrong, but it feels like West Ham are gambling for top six. It could end up going a bit Leicester.

That's not a dig at them either. Fair play for being ambitious, it's an absolute farce that sides looking to bridge the gap end up having to sell if they don't make it at the first time of asking.

They’ve made some pretty good signings on paper tbf. Bit of time left in the window but we seem to be behind (in terms of quality additions) the other teams gunning for that 7th spot.

Regarding Kehrer, from the few times I’ve seen him he’s looked okay. Not a signing that’ll do anything to breach the top 6 but slightly better than what they have.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

I think they're going to have a little dip this year. Nothing drastic but around 9th maybe. 

Really think 7th is there for the taking.

I feel like Chelsea now have an even worse case of new toy syndrome.

£45m for Anthony Gordon when you have Connor Gallagher, Hudson-Odoi, and Pulisic at home. 

Just crazy, I don't know what people are seeing in Gordon at that level like.

14 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I think they're going to have a little dip this year. Nothing drastic but around 9th maybe. 

Really think 7th is there for the taking.

I'd have agreed before seeing Wolves make the signings they have and seeing Brighton play on Saturday.

13 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I feel like Chelsea now have an even worse case of new toy syndrome.

£45m for Anthony Gordon when you have Connor Gallagher, Hudson-Odoi, and Pulisic at home. 

Just crazy, I don't know what people are seeing in Gordon at that level like.

100 % agree