Other clubs' transfers

Greg

23 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'm still yet to see anything from Joao Felix that matches up to hype there was 

I think a part of him is still living off the price tag when Atletico signed him.

I'm not sure why we're interested when the fees quoted are so ridiculous, and he's not even remotely close to the type of player we're apparently looking for. 

9 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Might just be the "Trending for you" algorithm but my twitter's awash with #Potterout 😂

It was only a matter of time, they have had poor results under him and not looked anything special.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

He was one of the first to confirm Isak I think.

But it was the Spanish press who broke the news, he seems to break news for every club but us, we must be keeping things very quiet.

8 minutes ago, PeepShow4life said:

Jurgen did have one of the biggest heel turns ever. Used to seem so likeable, he's obviously been corrupted by Liverpool victim mentality.

It's easy to be likeable and magnanimous when you're doing well. 

Just now, Froggy said:

He did remarkably well at Dortmund as well but was really well liked. It's Liverpool. :lol:

He was liked here until, after doing well, he started whinging as soon as things didn't go his way.

4 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Chelsea have just appointed Christian Vivell who was at  one of the RedBull clubs and apparently unearthed a lot of talent. If memory serves me right they also took the chief scout from Brighton, who probably would take a lot of the credit alongside Ashworth for their success.

They seem to be all over the best young talent at the minute and the type of players we’re interested in. I actually think they’re going about it the right way and would imagine Potter is much better working with young and hungry players.

At the end of the day though how fucking good does it feel to be talking about Chelsea. There’s more than enough good players out there and I’m sure with our setup we’ll having a cracking team in place to compete with this lot going forward.

Chelsea aren't going about anything the right way. They will bring in people that can get in all the talented youth like they did back in the day with Emenalo, and then the players will never come through to the first team, because the new owner is enamoured with spending on flashy big name players.

We just need to be ready to nick all the youth players off them when they get frustrated with a lack of opportunities. It is going to be an absolute farce at Chelsea.

4 hours ago, The Prophet said:

I’ve barely watched any La Liga in recent years but can anyone explain why Felix seems to be being offered around Europe? Last I saw of him he looked one of the more promising prospects. 

Just now, St1pe said:

I’ve barely watched any La Liga in recent years but can anyone explain why Felix seems to be being offered around Europe? Last I saw of him he looked one of the more promising prospects. 

Fallen out with Simeone and they can get decent money for him. 

1 minute ago, St1pe said:

Fell out with Simeone allegedly. 

Why does it look like Chelsea are being very stupid or foolish? Seriously, there is nothing coherent about what they are trying to do. I don't care if they want fo sign all the best players in the world but ffs, they're like trying to form a new galatico squad without having an actual aim or objective in the first place.