Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

What have Villa done with the Grealish money? Has any of it been really well spent? Feel like their squad is full of average-good players but no one genuinely class and yet they’ve spent a lot 

Spent it all the same season on Buendia (£35m), Ings (£26m), Bailey (£30m) and Digne (£27m).

24 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Spent it all the same season on Buendia (£35m), Ings (£26m), Bailey (£30m) and Digne (£27m).

I like Buendia, the money on Ings, Bailey and Digne has basically been completely wasted

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think all four are good TBH, just haven't performed and/or been massively injured at the same time.

Bailey has been completely shit since his move there, every time I’ve seen him. 

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

Bailey has been completely shit since his move there, every time I’ve seen him. 

Nah I agree, but I think he's potentially a good player. Just hasn't worked out, not exactly sure why (injuries a factor).  

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think all four are good TBH, just haven't performed and/or been massively injured at the same time.

You may have seen different matches to me but I’ve seen Bailey have some shockers. I feel like Digne was made out to be an amazing signing, but has generally been a let down, maybe down to injuries. Ings actually has a lot more goals than I realised but whenever I’ve watched him for Villa I’ve seen him miss all his chances so maybe he’s been fine