Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Just seen Villa have signed a left back from Real Betis. 

Not to speak ill of him, as I'm sure he's a really decent player, but you have to be wondering if he's mentally all their, and is in a fit frame of mind, given he's just  swapped Seville for Birmingham.

Baffling decision from the young lad.

19 minutes ago, 54 said:

Just seen Villa have signed a left back from Real Betis. 

Not to speak ill of him, as I'm sure he's a really decent player, but you have to be wondering if he's mentally all their, and is in a fit frame of mind, given he's just  swapped Seville for Birmingham.

Baffling decision from the young lad.

Tbf, there's Birmingham then there's Birmingh£m

He's also 29, so you'd imagine this'll be his last big move

Edited by toon25

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

There was talk on Sky earlier about Forest coming close to failing FFP, so have been trying to get pay the price in instalments which Palmeiras weren’t happy with. They can’t be far off with their previous spending and lack of shirt sponsorship 

7 hours ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Can only imagine most of these signings have release clauses all over the shop. Forest banking it all on staying up, be a right mess for them if they don't.

A Forest fan on Talksport before Christmas said even of they went down it wouldn't matter because they would sell all their platers for double what they paid and get them off the wage bill.

He must of seen the waste land of former EPL clubs scattered around lower leagues scrapping a living after paying Jamie O'hara £60k a week to stink up the place

7 hours ago, joeyt said:

I find their transfer chaos so much more interesting and fun than the usual promoted clubs like Norwich

Aye definitely. No time for them but I have enjoyed Big Evangelos and his never ending thirst for transfer dealings.

Leandro’s situation is so odd, in the form of his life and has been isolated. He must be a nightmare to work with or there’s been a huge breakdown of the relationship with his manager given how integral he is to that team scoring goals 

Danilo is supposed to be very very good. Had a bad spell towards the end of the season, hence, the lower price than expected. Wonder if we should’ve been in for him. Young central midfielder that seems to have a lot of potential.