Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

Love the man me, love how he said maybe we can get a win at Anfield next. Again I doubt he has had such adoration from fans as he has had here.

He's the right man for us at the right time, which is a very important factor in managerial success.

Just need that t*** to sell up and f*** off now, 5 year contract for Rafa and some increased activity in the transfer market.

:yao:

Atsu, Perez & Joselu today so poor imo. Every game I keep thinking - imagine we went out and backed Rafa. Nothing too wild but enough to get a competitive team out there in his mould. We could really do something in this league and in the cups.

He's the right man for us at the right time, which is a very important factor in managerial success.

Just need that t*** to sell up and f*** off now, 5 year contract for Rafa and some increased activity in the transfer market.

:yao:

Atsu, Perez & Joselu today so poor imo. Every game I keep thinking - imagine we went out and backed Rafa. Nothing too wild but enough to get a competitive team out there in his mould. We could really do something in this league and in the cups.

Atsu disappointed me in particular today, in total contrast to good other performances so far he never tried to beat Gomez on the outside. He basically beat himself today for whatever reason.

Not convinced by Atsu at all tbh, he started fairly bright but his end product is awful and too many times he'll beat his man and then find the quickest and best route to run down in order to lose possession as effectively as he can.

Aye he's been frustrating as fuck most of the season imo. Runs down so many blind alleys.

Not convinced by Atsu at all tbh, he started fairly bright but his end product is awful and too many times he'll beat his man and then find the quickest and best route to run down in order to lose possession as effectively as he can.

Aye he's been frustrating as f*** most of the season imo. Runs down so many blind alleys.

A lot of players of his type can be frustrating at times. His end product will hopefully improve with experience, he clearly has some natural talent but he is still very raw currently.

Sure I heard a chorus of "Rafa Benitez - he's not one of you" in the first half; assuming that was the Liverpool fans?

"Rafa Benitez, he's won more than you"

In response to the song about Gerrard slipping from level 7.

Think Atsu's end product is pretty good actually. It's the beating of his man and being dangerous for a full game that is his problem imo. Today he never got a sniff out the fullback. Was poor second half against Brighton but good in the first imo.

When I said he had bad end product a lot of it probably has to do with him trying to get the ball in from awkward angles or after running down a corridor tbh.

He has the odd highlight in him but it seems like over the course of a few games he does very little. Hopefully he finds some proper form as we could really do with a rapid, direct forward.