Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Let this man continue to develop the team and the players as individuals, as well as backing him with big money :thup:

We don't neccesarily need many new players, just fucking back him with a couple of quality players in each window

and Rafa will make us mint! I like the core of this team, there's something to build on from  :smitten:

Ashely is a moron.

This isn't news, I was just thinking in respect of what he's got and he doesn't seem to have a fucking clue.

Ashley will probably be bricking it, expectations have been raised too high for next season. Sell up fatty and leave that headache for someone else.

Guest chopey

Ashley has already said he won't put a penny of his own money in so he really won't care, if he has any more thoughts of selling the club he needs to give Rafa a 10 year contract and total football control

Love this guy. How many matches this season have we not been competitive? Two or three perhaps. Even in the infamous City game at SJP we could have got something thanks to the tactics.

We all know we need investment but the current players and everyone in and associated with the club believe in him 100%, and that's impossible to put a price on.

Calling it now, he'll be here next season.

Guest firetotheworks

Wolves at home and second half vs Man United away are the only matches that come to mind where we've let ourselves down.

Love this guy. How many matches this season have we not been competitive? Two or three perhaps. Even in the infamous City game at SJP we could have got something thanks to the tactics.

We all know we need investment but the current players and everyone in and associated with the club believe in him 100%, and that's impossible to put a price on.

You could make the argument we weren't in some games during that stretch of games without Lascelles.

But as I have said before I honestly believe the whole new owners farce had a bigger impact than Rafa was leading on.

Regardless that isn't really something that he can control really.

You could make the argument we weren't in some games during that stretch of games without Lascelles.

But as I have said before I honestly believe the whole new owners farce had a bigger impact than Rafa was leading on.

Regardless that isn't really something that he can control really.

Only really Watford I think