Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Christ, Rafa looks exhausted and not at all well.  Works his socks of all summer for the cloob for fuck all - if Rafa goes I don't care who he appoints and how much money he gives him, I'm finished until he goes, as it'll just be game playing.  He's already got one of the best managers in the world, and he can't even back him, so what's the point.  He's a cancer and there should be no let up until he's gone.

Christ, Rafa looks exhausted and not at all well.  Works his socks of all summer for the cloob for fuck all - if Rafa goes I don't care who he appoints and how much money he gives him, I'm finished until he goes, as it'll just be game playing.  He's already got one of the best managers in the world, and he can't even back him, so what's the point.  He's a cancer and there should be no let up until he's gone.

I thought that. Could be the camera angle but he looks like a baked crisp packet.

We need someone like Lascelles to hand in a transfer request.

Not going to happen but it'd be better if they came out and said they'd not be renewing their contracts and would all leave on frees upon expiry.

Beyond doubt now IMO that they are actively hoping he's going to resign or at the very worst (in their eyes) only stay the season.

Which is simply, relegation. Why would they be so fucking stupid? :lol:

We will never bring in a manager that will keep us up with this squad.

Imagine how terrible a person you must be to actually mess things up with Rafa to this extent man.

This is absolutely crazy. Feel terrible for Muto in particular. How rubbish must he feel right now?

As for Lee Charnley man. What a shameless stooge of zero character he is. Utter disgrace.

But the squad is fine KaKa, right?

Anything but fine as it stands with no extra players in and the shit off the field I can't see it ending well at all. It's got relegation written all over it

Well yes, that's my point :) Kaka has been beating the drum that the players coming in are more than good enough and we'll do fine because of Rafa.

Except we haven't actually got enough of them in.

I maintain if we get the numbers he wants, regardless of where on his list they were, we will do well.

It's really not that hard to understand.

Pay closer attention and don't be overly dramatic. It's not manly.

I never believed it before but i do now, this fucking arsehole enjoys what he does to this club, enjoys all the problems he causes on purpose.

Without a doubt. And yet I bet he cries his fat little bollocks off every now and then when he remembers a whole city and more will actually celebrate his death. Thin-skinned fucking prick.

I never believed it before but i do now, this fucking arsehole enjoys what he does to this club, enjoys all the problems he causes on purpose.

That has been obvious for many, many years.

I just could not understand why some people, some supporters, could not seem to understand that, and kept on "denying it".

NOW YOU KNOW (TOO LATE . . )

Guest reefatoon

the weekends friendly should be used as a starting point to really get the message across. Fuck it, pitch invasion the lot.

I just could not understand why some people, some supporters, could not seem to understand that, and kept on "denying it".

I always knew he was an arsehole who made bad decisions and is as tight as you can get. I never really thought he gets pleasure from it all but i do now.

He's just a evil twisted rectangle, never really hated a stranger before but i do this cunt.

I always knew he was an arsehole who made bad decisions and is as tight as you can get. I never really thought he gets pleasure from it all but i do now.

He's just a evil twisted rectangle, never really hated a stranger before but i do this cunt.

Yup, I’m exactly the same. A cunt, yes, but an ignorant and arrogant one. Or so I thought. He is, in fact, a malicious and vindictive cunt.

So, where’s the crowdfunding page for the assassin?

Was wondering if you were going to remind us. :laugh: :thup:

It gives me no pleasure. While I am not a Newcastle fan, it is a club which I have admired from a distance. Based on our experience, expect some articles (from PFM aficionado reporters) coming out swinging strongly in favor of Mike touching on  one or more of the following themes:

- Rafa is a troublemaker who has rallied the fans against Ashley who has invested billions of dollars from his personal monies into the club and saved it from oblivion

- Ashley is a financially responsible and prudent owner and Rafa, fans are always unreasonable. Expect some mad names thrown in as examples of Rafa's demands.

- Newcastle fans have dreams above their station

Sad part is some of the fans do fall for that. In our case, thankfully the fans remained strong and some of our influential past legends in the media stepped up big time and kept up the pressure.

Liverpool have a strong voice in the media by virtue of your past successes and ex-players. Don't think the same applies to us.

This is probably the first time since Ashley’s been here that a manager is openly calling him and his cronies out.

Keegan also did so but it was after he quit. In a sense that played into Ashley’s hands.

This isn’t, because Benítez won’t quit. No matter how badly Ashley acts, Benítez is keeping his cool and getting on with it while at the same time making it known that he’s basically trying to save the club all on his own.

And little by little even the most ignorant of journalists are starting to notice the penny dropping.

The longer and worse this situation gets, the worse it gets for Mike Ashley.

He had the demeanour of a rat backed into a corner in that photo from last night.

This is probably the first time since Ashley’s been here that a manager is openly calling him and his cronies out.

Keegan also did so but it was after he quit. In a sense that played into Ashley’s hands.

This isn’t, because Benítez won’t quit. No matter how badly Ashley acts, Benítez is keeping his cool and getting on with it while at the same time making it known that he’s basically trying to save the club all on his own.

And little by little even the most ignorant of journalists are starting to notice the penny dropping.

The longer and worse this situation gets, the worse it gets for Mike Ashley.

He had the demeanour of a rat backed into a corner in that photo from last night.

How do you get that from that photo? Mental

Hope this is the start of Rafa giving Ashley both barrels from now till his contract is up, he will either be sacked or Ashley will sell up.

No point in him just meekly getting on with it this season then leaving, i think he knows it aswell hence his comments last night

Hope this is the start of Rafa giving Ashley both barrels from now till his contract is up, he will either be sacked or Ashley will sell up.

No point in him just meekly getting on with it this season then leaving, i think he knows it aswell hence his comments last night

This.

Guest reefatoon

This.

Totally. An interview everyday pulling the bastards to bits.