Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

An absolute fucking disgrace. Only a takeover will salvage anything approaching hope for this club.

If that doesn't happen, I'm also done.

I'm the most patient person around but this tragic and avoidable situation has ensured I won't be supporting the club again whilst Mike fucking Ashley remains.

I've been 'done' for five years. I haven't bought a ticket in that.

However, I always  follow how we're doing and I'm always on this place - which keeps me and my NUFC bloodline ticking over.

Today is another nail in the coffin and surely it has to be your final straw (if you've not reached it yet). You have to make sacrifices in the hope we'll get the change we want. Still going won't force any change.

You can do it :thup:

When Ashley finally fucks off it will be pinpointed that the moment Rafa walked through the door was the moment Ashley’s game was up.

You can kill the man (metaphorically) but you can’t kill the idea.

We owe a great debt to Rafa.

Can't decide if I'd prefer 50k for the first game of the season on Sky giving abuse the type that West Ham did or an empty stadium. Or maybe I've just totally given in on the club now and couldn't care less either way. All of Rafa's requests were for the benefit of the club and moving it forward yet they chose not to. Says it all. Ah fuck it.

Can't decide if I'd prefer 50k for the first game of the season on Sky giving abuse the type that West Ham did or an empty stadium. Or maybe I've just totally given in on the club now and couldn't care less either way. All of Rafa's requests were for the benefit of the club and moving it forward yet they chose not to. Says it all. Ah fuck it.

It has to be empty.

Well it’s over then.

First feeling was grief, then a bit of relief crept in. At least we can stop pretending we have a football club to support.

Main feeling now is anger at Ashley for having taken away such an important part of my life. But still not decided whether it’s worth protesting actively or if it’s just better to forget about it completely.

I’ll be telling people I used to be a Newcastle fan from now on.

With the price increase, I wonder how many fans can cancel before they are actually losing money compared to last season.

Too much of a stretch to think it's been factored into the price increase (ie covering for a few thousand leaving)?  Let's face it, Ashley's knew for a while that Rafa was going to leave.

Ashley would much rather it was full, regardless of what they were chanting. He still wins that way. Could say he wins either way like, but still...

Guest covmag

Now they also need to take the season card and anything Nufc related and burn the cunt outside the ground.

Show some balls.

*im 3.5hours away and at work or I’d be there  :lol:

Happy for Rafa. Thanks for your work and best wishes for your next job. You deserve a much better club.

Devastated not because of losing Rafa but this kinda confirmed the takeover has collapsed.

Well it’s over then.

First feeling was grief, then a bit of relief crept in. At least we can stop pretending we have a football club to support.

Main feeling now is anger at Ashley for having taken away such an important part of my life. But still not decided whether it’s worth protesting actively or if it’s just better to forget about it completely.

I’ll be telling people I used to be a Newcastle fan from now on.

I can really relate to the relief aspect.

Tedious checking for news on all this crap everyday and hoping for some resolution.

Absolutely sick of it.

I get the thinking behind the abuse, but Ashley has literally sat there and laughed at supporters in the ground giving him abuse. So would I counting all of that money that section in the ground has just given me. 

Not a chance we’re staying up. Hopefully people won’t go and those that do kick off and tear shit up. We need to “ gan ridge” like we never have before. It’s the only chance we have, even then it might not be enough.  But if it isn’t then hopefully we can make these cunts pay for what they’ve done. Oh and a boycott of his shorty company too

I get the thinking behind the abuse, but Ashley has literally sat there and laughed at supporters in the ground giving him abuse. So would I counting all of that money that section in the ground has just given me.

He's never really been confronted in the way that West Ham fans did. I'd like to see 100,000 take over the stadium, and get the CUNT cornered. Then just wait until he shit his pants, 3 times.

Turn up on match day without a ticket and give abuse outside the ground.  Imagine a empty stadium with 50-60k outside instead for the entire matching doing nothing but abusing that fat cunts name.  £30m down in season ticket cash, Sky would have more cameras outside the ground than in, meaning Sky money would drop.  He'd be gone within a month, unfortunately its not going to happen.