Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Rafa giving us both on a shoestring like an absolute boss.

https://twitter.com/AshleyOutdotcom/status/594483563887722496?s=19

Imagine what could happen if the ambition void running our club realised what he had, dared to dream or just fucked off. It's like  Heston Blumenthal working in Maccy D's and delivering the greatest burger you ever had with what was in the "kitchen".

Guest firetotheworks

Where are all the daft cunts that thought we might be better off changing managers, then?

The Sunderland thread and RTG presumably.

That talk of his players playing better and ending the season more strongly is certainly coming true this year.

Lots of them looking fitter than earlier in the season - Ritchie, Diame, Gayle and Shelvey off the top of my head.

We really are lucky to have this man. Someone posted this on rawk.

just needs a helping hand

RAWK Supporter

Believer

We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Re: General Newcastle United thread - now with added Benitez

« Reply #11338 on: Today at 09:18:07 PM »

Fucking adore the man. I mean, really have him up with shanks, Paisley and Kenny.  He is that good.

He more than anyone stopped us going into administration... he called those fuckers out... and I mean that. I'm not going to, but I could show the emails and texts before the Porto game in 2010 (was it?) that started the protests against H/G the utter c*nts. And the powers that be on here and elsewhere in the innermost circles of the hardcore LFC fans know full well that the source of the information about the imminent destruction of the greatest sporting institution in Europe was because of warnings in secret by only one person.  Rafa Benitez,  he truly and literally SAVED Liverpool football club.

Dont take my word for it.  I was contacted by very senior people on here in 2009 to warn what was happening.  It was absolutely true as events proved.... ask better people than me what went down.  Thus started the process to save this Club.  Instigated by Rafa. Simple as that, this man saved our Club.

I would die for the man.

I hope he stays at Newcastle for ever. I hope there are proper decent owners soon who are anywear near as decent as he is.  If so, he will have them a major player on the scene in a few years.  They deserve him better than our ridiculously stupid fanbase.  They never saw the genius we had.

I had forgotten what it was like to be proud of the team, and, more importantly, proud of the manager.

I'm beyond words as to the way he's gotten Mo Diame to turn into vintage Makelele over the course of just a few months. I'm amazed at the way he's made Lascelles into a genuine rock at the back. Virtually every player he's worked with this season has just gotten better and better, which is great on an individual level. However, the most extraordinary thing he's done is to make the whole of Newcastle far, far greater than the sum of its parts. Starting XI, bench, staff, supporters, truly everyone is working together under a man who you can't help but respect and admire.

We are a team and it's all down to him. I'm not the type who would normally say that, but it is. It's pretty much all him.

RAWK Supporter

Believer

Fucking adore the man. I mean, really have him up with shanks, Paisley and Kenny.  He is that good.

He more than anyone stopped us going into administration... he called those fuckers out... and I mean that. I'm not going to, but I could show the emails and texts before the Porto game in 2010 (was it?) that started the protests against H/G the utter c*nts. And the powers that be on here and elsewhere in the innermost circles of the hardcore LFC fans know full well that the source of the information about the imminent destruction of the greatest sporting institution in Europe was because of warnings in secret by only one person.  Rafa Benitez,  he truly and literally SAVED Liverpool football club.

Dont take my word for it.  I was contacted by very senior people on here in 2009 to warn what was happening.  It was absolutely true as events proved.... ask better people than me what went down.  Thus started the process to save this Club.  Instigated by Rafa. Simple as that, this man saved our Club.

I would die for the man.

I hope he stays at Newcastle for ever. I hope there are proper decent owners soon who are anywear near as decent as he is.  If so, he will have them a major player on the scene in a few years.  They deserve him better than our ridiculously stupid fanbase.  They never saw the genius we had.

Wow. It's really strange as there generally isn't any love lost from NUFC fans' side for Liverpool, yet so many of them seem to have nothing but kind words for us. :lol: Makes me feel guilty for my disdain toward them.

RAWK Supporter

Believer

I would die for the man.

Wow. It's really strange as there generally isn't any love lost from NUFC fans' side for Liverpool, yet so many of them seem to have nothing but kind words for us. :lol: Makes me feel guilty for my disdain toward them.

Starting to come around to the fact that most Liverpool fans are decent. The dickheads I used to come across were generally ones outside of Liverpool and would have been clingers on who were oblivious to football outside of their own club.

I had forgotten what it was like to be proud of the team, and, more importantly, proud of the manager.

I'm beyond words as to the way he's gotten Mo Diame to turn into vintage Makelele over the course of just a few months. I'm amazed at the way he's made Lascelles into a genuine rock at the back. Virtually every player he's worked with this season has just gotten better and better, which is great on an individual level. However, the most extraordinary thing he's done is to make the whole of Newcastle far, far greater than the sum of its parts. Starting XI, bench, staff, supporters, truly everyone is working together under a man who you can't help but respect and admire.

We are a team and it's all down to him. I'm not the type who would normally say that, but it is. It's pretty much all him.

:thup:

RAWK Supporter

Believer

I would die for the man.

Starting to come around to the fact that most Liverpool fans are decent. The dickheads I used to come across were generally ones outside of Liverpool and would have been clingers on who were oblivious to football outside of their own club.

I've said it quite abit, but every time I get in a taxi, or go into Liverpool drinking and a scouser realises i'm 1) Geordie and 2) A football fan, they just rave about Rafa and how amazing he is. They have kind words for us because they want the best for Rafa, they are like a caring ex who just want the best for him. We treat Rafa right, they appreciate that.