Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Love when he tells the reporter to only ask about our run of home form after the game. :aww:

He's like Indiana Jones the way he hurdles the pit falls and then avoids the spikes.

What's worst is that the Journos love him for it.

The 11 we started with today have been amazing for us, and essentially kept us up of late, but it's time to give the others who haven't been playing a chance now, as these lot are spent.

Merino, Hayden, Murphy and Atsu need to get a run out

Oh why bother ...

Rafa's probably going to leave and Mike Ashley is likely going to stay indefinitely. Everything is bad forever.

Great, now I feel depressed. Thanks a lot man. Thanks.

I didn’t/don’t like leaks re contract negotiations before the season end. Smacks of eyes being off the ball. Last two performances kind of align with that conclusion. I sincerely hope that if Rafa is angling for assurances it is about transfer funds rather than anything else and even then the November-December disaster zone (points wise) seems to co-occur with too much off-field speculation and bemoaning our quality/need to strengthen. Let’s just finish the season fully focussed on results. Then get into negotiating.

Linked with Leicester in a tabloid.

Some of this will also be Rafa's side planting stories too tbf.

As much as the club are a pack of cunts, Rafa knows how to play the game in terms of press manipulation etc very well.

I didn’t/don’t like leaks re contract negotiations before the season end. Smacks of eyes being off the ball. Last two performances kind of align with that conclusion. I sincerely hope that if Rafa is angling for assurances it is about transfer funds rather than anything else and even then the November-December disaster zone (points wise) seems to co-occur with too much off-field speculation and bemoaning our quality/need to strengthen. Let’s just finish the season fully focussed on results. Then get into negotiating.

I agree with this completely.