Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Those fucking glasses. That fucking jacket pocket.

Longstaff and Hayden, one of those lads an academy graduate and the other a reserve who wants to leave - just beat the Champions. :lol:

The man is simply one of the very best.

Those fucking glasses. That fucking jacket pocket.

Longstaff and Hayden, one of those lads an academy graduate and the other a reserve who wants to leave - just beat the Champions. :lol:

The man is simply one of the very best.

That was this era's equivalent of McClen and Acuna bossing Vieira & Grimandi in the FA Cup.

Not necessarily referring to tonight's game but I always roll my eyes when Pep or anyone says stuff like that

Part of the challenge of being a top team is being able to break down shite sides who park the bus, if you fail to do it then that's on you, not them

Not necessarily referring to tonight's game but I always roll my eyes when Pep or anyone says stuff like that

Part of the challenge of being a top team is being able to break down shite sides who park the bus, if you fail to do it then that's on you, not them

Pep is an utter cunt

Guest Howaythetoon

Just schooled Pep and his sovereign state sponsored team tactically with a team bought from Poundland.

If Ashley, fans and media alike don’t know what we have in Rafa after tonight they never will. I won’t hold my breath...

People rightly wax lyrical about Man City’s attacking play, well tonight we seen the defensive equiverlent of that and while ideally it’s not a style of football I enjoy or want to see us play every week, it’s hard not to admire and enjoy a masterclass in defending in a similar awe when it’s executed so perfectly, especially given our players and this being NUFC.

Oh and this is why Rondon was rested against Cardiff, not for his goal, but because off the shift he put in which allowed us to always be in the game due to his mobility, energy, strength and commitment.

Had he played against Watford, I seriously doubt we’d have got such a performance from him.

Just seen Crumpy screaming abuse at the El Coto windows wearing a yellow jacket. Poor bloke is in tears crying about how he didn’t vote for this and Souey Souness is a real man who loves the Queen.

FWIW, even when we were 1-0 down we looked good. Our shape was there, we were trying to counter effectively, just didn't have the quality to make it count. Put some genuine class up front and you'd see something on a different level. This is all down to Rafa making a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Hargreaves and Jenas both made this point repeatedly back in the BT studio.

FWIW, even when we were 1-0 down we looked good. Our shape was there, we were trying to counter effectively, just didn't have the quality to make it count. Put some genuine class up front and you'd see something on a different level. This is all down to Rafa making a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Also need to delete shite like Yedlin and Manquillo who do more harm than good.