Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

It's hard to get over losing a manager like Rafa when Bruce can do nothing to help us forget. I'm forever going to be wondering 'what if' had Rafa stayed and given the money that's been wasted since he left

Which other football club in the whole world would let this man leave their club with the idea of replacing him with Steve Bruce. Criminal.

Ridiculous thing is, if we had said to Rafa here's £100m to spend over two seasons, no restrictions on age etc. Build the club, he'd still be here.

Ashley chose to get rid because Rafa wanted the club to be the best it could be....you cannot work out why Ashley is how he is, when that's the gobshites thinking.

You don't give £100m to a moron like Bruce, if you aren't a bigger fucking moron yourself. Decisions that would baffle any normal person.

Ridiculous thing is, if we had said to Rafa here's £100m to spend over two seasons, no restrictions on age etc. Build the club, he'd still be here.

Ashley chose to get rid because Rafa wanted the club to be the best it could be....you cannot work out why Ashley is how he is, when that's the gobshites thinking.

You don't give £100m to a moron like Bruce, if you aren't a bigger fucking moron yourself. Decisions that would baffle any normal person.

Absolutely cretinous decision by Ashley  - and he could've kept Rondon too for next to nothing.  If he was smart it would have seen it was a win win situation.  For a minimal investment in PL terms Rafa would've improved us year on year.  Rafa had a project and in his final season you could see the fruits of that.  We´d shifted up a level and the front 3 of Almiron, Perez and Rondon were looking dangerous.  However, Rafa´s humble vision was too radical for Ashley.

Absolutely cretinous decision by Ashley  - and he could've kept Rondon too for next to nothing.  If he was smart it would have seen it was a win win situation.  For a minimal investment in PL terms Rafa would've improved us year on year.  Rafa had a project and in his final season you could see the fruits of that.  We´d shifted up a level and the front 3 of Almiron, Perez and Rondon were looking dangerous.  However, Rafa´s humble vision was too radical for Ashley.

And it was for us to move into around 6th to 10th, stepping forward slowly, building up. It's not like he was demanding mountains of money to challenge the Man City's etc.

Just a baffling, idiotic decision that defies logic. Why wouldn't want your team to do well, we were costing Ashley nothing from his own money, utterly baffling.

And it was for us to move into around 6th to 10th, stepping forward slowly, building up. It's not like he was demanding mountains of money to challenge the Man City's etc.

Just a baffling, idiotic decision that defies logic. Why wouldn't want your team to do well, we were costing Ashley nothing from his own money, utterly baffling.

Having ambition is expensive. Having ambition creates expectation which in turn creates pressure to spend to move forward and move up the league consistently.

Unfortunately employing a pigshit manager is also expensive. He needs more money to spend on players to compensate for the lack of managerial ability.

This was the choice Ashely had 18 months ago. He went option 2 and this is where we are. Dogshit manager with no ability at all but a few quality players. Ashley's no better or worse off financially. Rafa would have stayed if he'd been given cash and backing. He didn't fancy that so he fucked him off and employed a gormless tramp to oversee his entire operation. Doubt he gives too much of a fuck either way. And if he doesn't give a fuck then why should I?

Having ambition is expensive. Having ambition creates expectation which in turn creates pressure to spend to move forward and move up the league consistently.

Unfortunately employing a pigshit manager is also expensive. He needs more money to spend on players to compensate for the lack of managerial ability.

This was the choice Ashely had 18 months ago. He went option 2 and this is where we are. Dogshit manager with no ability at all but a few quality players. Ashley's no better or worse off financially. Rafa would have stayed if he'd been given cash and backing. He didn't fancy that so he fucked him off and employed a gormless tramp to oversee his entire operation. Doubt he gives too much of a fuck either way. And if he doesn't give a fuck then why should I?

Because we're better than him? But aye, it's hard to even relate to any of it anymore. I'm now looking forward to a Green Bay Packers game far far more that a Newcastle one. We're just something to take notice of, rather than following with a passion that burned inside.

Because we're better than him? But aye, it's hard to even relate to any of it anymore. I'm now looking forward to a Green Bay Packers game far far more that a Newcastle one. We're just something to take notice of, rather than following with a passion that burned inside.

I still watch but I just don't give a fuck any more. We were one up vs West Brom after 20 mins and I just switched it off, wasn't even remotely interested. It's getting to the stage where the score/result doesn't even matter. It's not enjoyable on any level regardless of whether we win, lose or draw, it's fucking honking and I'd rather do something else. It's not a childish tantrum and stomping off because we're losing - I'm just not invested any longer, I couldn't give too much of a fuck what happens.

I still watch but I just don't give a fuck any more. We were one up vs West Brom after 20 mins and I just switched it off, wasn't even remotely interested. It's getting to the stage where the score/result doesn't even matter. It's not enjoyable on any level regardless of whether we win, lose or draw, it's fucking honking and I'd rather do something else. It's not a childish tantrum and stomping off because we're losing - I'm just not invested any longer, I couldn't give too much of a fuck what happens.

Aye, Wednesday's game i missed the first ten minutes as i was still at work. I could have sped up but i had no interest in doing so.

When and if Ashley does sell, I'll hate him until he or i dies, whichever is first, for making feel like that. He'll get zero thanks for selling, for fighting the Premier League as he's doing now. He deserves nothing but our hate and contempt.