Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

Literally everything being said is an ahistorical, incoherent, inconsistent load of shite like. Fucking hell, it's actually impressive :lol:

Can't believe folks are still engaging him. Something seems a bit off.

Just now, magvicar said:

As I said there's more than one way of looking at this.

Yeah - a right way and a wrong way.

This isn't solely at you, but the whole "it's a matter of opinion / I'm entitled to my opinion" thing that we see in society from time to time is fundamentally flawed. I mean everyone IS entitled to their opinion in so far as we cannot physically prevent them from having one, but not all opinions are equal.

Let's say that I say the moon is made of rock, and someone else says it's made of cheese. The cheese-moon person is absolutely entitled to their opinion, but it should not be given equal weight to the counter opinion that the moon is made of rock, when people have been there (don't even fucking start :lol: ) and actual moon rock samples have been brought back and analysed.

Same with vaccines. And Brexit. And Trump. And 5G. And flat earthers. And racism/homophobia/transphobia. Religion (Yes, that's bollocks too. All of it.). And so on. We continuously are told that they're "entitled to their opinions" which results in them being given a platform to spout bollocks to the detriment of society as a whole, when really we should deplatform them and ignore them, and let them just scream into a void somewhere rather than legitimising utter nonsense by lending it even a slither of credibility.

23 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Yeah - a right way and a wrong way.

This isn't solely at you, but the whole "it's a matter of opinion / I'm entitled to my opinion" thing that we see in society from time to time is fundamentally flawed. I mean everyone IS entitled to their opinion in so far as we cannot physically prevent them from having one, but not all opinions are equal.

Opinions are just that. If they aren't backed by facts they become opinionated debates.

23 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Edited by magvicar

4 hours ago, magvicar said:

Most I reckon.

I think the players were a bit dejected under Rafa. Rafa seemed cold. Bruce at least came in with some zest even amid a mixed reception.

I think Shelvey brightened up and I'll never forgive Rafa for destroying Mitrovic for us.

But that's juyst my take as unpopular as it seems.

Mate, are you in a glue filled room or something. Get outside and get some fresh air ffs lol

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

OH BOY OH BOY. [emoji38]

We've gone from Rafa v Bruce to the moon being made from rock v the moon being made from cheese.

Or talcum powder.

Agreed, wrong place. I'll delete it.

24 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Same with vaccines. And Brexit. And Trump. And 5G. And flat earthers. And racism/homophobia/transphobia. Religion (Yes, that's bollocks too. All of it.). And so on. We continuously are told that they're "entitled to their opinions" which results in them being given a platform to spout bollocks to the detriment of society as a whole, when really we should deplatform them and ignore them, and let them just scream into a void somewhere rather than legitimising utter nonsense by lending it even a slither of credibility.

What the fuck is this shit.

Just now, Bishops Finger said:

Maybe don't write the bollocks. Anyone who can defend Bruce is an idiot. He would have had us relegated and you're trying to compare him with Rafa. 

As I said, bypass what I say or even ignore me and you don't have to read it.

The choice is entirely your choice.

5 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

OH BOY OH BOY. [emoji38]

We've gone from Rafa v Bruce to the moon being made from rock v the moon being made from cheese.

Or talcum powder.

There could be Dinosaur fossils on the Moon.

(and I'm not kidding)

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Wey no I think it's class.

magvicar doesn't do it so they turn round and go 'Thank you magvicar for the opportunity, thank you for the wisdom, thank you for the laughs.' He does it so, one day, someone will go "There goes magvicar. I must remember to thank him."

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

magvicar doesn't do it so they turn round and go 'Thank you magvicar for the opportunity, thank you for the wisdom, thank you for the laughs.' He does it so, one day, someone will go "There goes magvicar. I must remember to thank him."

:sad: I've been told via DM to knock the office quotes on the head. 

Just now, magvicar said:

As I said, bypass what I say or even ignore me and you don't have to read it.

The choice is entirely your choice.

How do I know what to ignore and what not to. I'm sorry mate but I just understand anyone apart from Bruce's media chums that could defend him. He's the worst manager I've ever seen in the premiership and I'm completely bemused as to how many times he's been employed as a manager. And I wouldn't put you on ignore just coz I don't agree with what you're saying, you might talk sense sometimes😉