Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace - 21/10/17 @ 15:00 - Pre match thread

Decky

Guest firetotheworks

I think it's about time we uncaged Mitrovic for a game, worryingly we've struggles up top without him.

And we'd struggle up top with him.

Guest firetotheworks

Merson predicts 1-1 draw. "I really can't separate the 2 teams". :lol:

Aye, just the 10 league positions and +17 goal difference between us. :lol: He really is a prize mong.

What a result for Palace against Chelsea, and it just shows you how important and good Wilfried Zaha is, how big a player he is in that side.

This is another big, big game, and I can’t really separate them. You like to think Palace have turned the corner, but if they lose this they are virtually back to where they were the week before the Chelsea game, because they would have highlighted this game as a potential three points.

If they can get a draw, it’s been a great couple weekends for Palace.

PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1

What a result for Palace against Chelsea, and it just shows you how important and good Wilfried Zaha is, how big a player he is in that side.

This is another big, big game, and I can’t really separate them. You like to think Palace have turned the corner, but if they lose this they are virtually back to where they were the week before the Chelsea game, because they would have highlighted this game as a potential three points.

If they can get a draw, it’s been a great couple weekends for Palace.

PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1

Gibberish. Give that man more coke.