Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just seen BBC heilcopter fly over my house...

Behave man :lol:

How could you tell it was bbc :lol:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wGdTqf_XJa8/U4gZr7c5HDI/AAAAAAAAwq4/V5CZGg9Ig4k/s1600/G-TAKE_BHX_2014.05.29.jpg

No idea. tbh.

Thats grounded. As if anyone is identifying a chopper in the sky just by observing out of the window or out on the street  :lol:

Just seen BBC heilcopter fly over my house...

Behave man :lol:

How could you tell it was bbc :lol:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wGdTqf_XJa8/U4gZr7c5HDI/AAAAAAAAwq4/V5CZGg9Ig4k/s1600/G-TAKE_BHX_2014.05.29.jpg

No idea. tbh.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will never forget the day Mickey Quinn came to visit me at the RVI out of the blue with a bookies pencil behind his ear and a betting slip in hand when I was 10. He had heard about me in the paper and was at the RVI for an injury and just popped into visit me. I personally met him a few years back at a talk-in and he was as witty, charming and engaging as he was when I was a bairn. He could have been my dad that day when he visited me, making me laugh, cheering me up and genuinely showing care for my situation (I was badly burned). He is the only person who could criticise KK in front of me, which he did, and I wouldn’t get angry, upset or tell him he was talking crap. Love the bloke me and what a player.

I met Micky Quinn in a pub just prior to the first season KK brought us up. I'd been out golfing that day and was in a group playing behind 4 Coventry City players.  Phil Babb, Rob Rosario, Lee Hurst and John Williams ( the fastest postman). They were really slow and we played through them and therefore was able to finish first and heckle them on the 18th green, which they took in good humour.

That night we bumped into the four plus Sumo in a boozer and as I knew Hursty quite well got proper talking. When Micky realised I was a Newcastle United fan, he couldn't stop praising us, bought us beers and everything. He asked if I fancied a little wager with him, he reckoned Cov would finish above us that season. I said how much and he said how about a night on the piss at the losers cost.

I couldn't take the bet quick enough but even though we finished way above them, Quinny had left the club at the end of the season and thus didn't get paid.

Fast forward to 1995ish and my local went on our annual trip to Haydock races. On the piss from 7.30am and by 3.00 I'm well oiled. When we bump into a suited, booted and trilbied Micky Quinn, crossing from the Tattersalls where we were, into the paddock. He amazingly remembers me and our bet and tells me to wait in that spot. Then off he went to return 5 minutes later with a magnum of Moet, a hug and handshake and him saying that he never reneges on bets [emoji23]

Fairly amusing that people were happy to listen to a random student speculating about business activities and get their hopes up about anonymous screenshots of messages but don't believe anything a former NUFC great has to say. :lol:

Unless anything concrete changes there's no point getting wound up about it. There's time for them to affect January but the chances are it'll happen later in the year when the division we'll be in next season is clearer IMO. That will determine whether PCP or Ashley relent on the asking price. We're back to relying on Ashley, unfortunately.

Just got a text off me mate who’s dad works at st James as security. He has just text him to say announcement today.  :kasper:

Really hope he is right he has always said people know fuck all and doesn’t normally come out with stuff like this. PleAse be true