Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This all seems to suggest like previously he doesn’t want to sell, it’s just another deflection tactic like the other times he put us up for sale were.

He's never changed his stance really, he'll only sell if someone offers him a massive premium on what he paid. People can say that the club is easily worth his asking price, but no one's agreed to pay it for the last 5 years it's been up for sale. The only conclusion can be that he's over-pricing it, and thus is not serious about selling.

To those questioning the £250m bid by PCP, and questioning whether that was a realistic price - PCP have gone through significant Due Dilligence, and seen all the books. So presumably they are in a better position to value the club than any of us, and that as a one-off price is what they value the club at.

Any higher, and they want clauses put in, due to the relegation risk.

Seemed perfectly reasonable to me.

This all seems to suggest like previously he doesn’t want to sell, it’s just another deflection tactic like the other times he put us up for sale were.

He's never changed his stance really, he'll only sell if someone offers him a massive premium on what he paid. People can say that the club is easily worth his asking price, but no one's agreed to pay it for the last 5 years it's been up for sale. The only conclusion can be that he's over-pricing it, and thus is not serious about selling.

Very true . If pcp partner believe  250 million  is all the clubs worth then they is little profit  for Ashley. So we are likely to be stuck  with him

To those questioning the £250m bid by PCP, and questioning whether that was a realistic price - PCP have gone through significant Due Dilligence, and seen all the books. So presumably they are in a better position to value the club than any of us, and that as a one-off price is what they value the club at.

Any higher, and they want clauses put in, due to the relegation risk.

Seemed perfectly reasonable to me.

Exactly. A business negotiator isn’t just going to chuck another £50m-£100m in like it’s a £15 tip.

I imagine they’ve done some homework and come to a valuation based on that.

Basically the last offer on the table is still the one-off 250m bid.  Does people really think this is fair?  I understand the hatred towards the fat c*** but seriously you have to question Amanda's intention as well.

Not at all. They've based their offer on months of due diligence, threat of relegation, investment needed and god knows what else. Ashley's based his asking price on the fact he wants x amount of profit. Also ashley is a lying parasite.

Few rumours that Sky Sports' "source" was apparently the fat wanker himself full of booze on the phone...........which would be surreal anywhere else in the world but it seems perfectly plausible with him

Its costing him nowt to run, he'll wait till the end of the season see what the TV deal is and if we stay up he'll stay and go down probably sell

Few rumours that Sky Sports' "source" was apparently the fat wanker himself full of booze on the phone...........which would be surreal anywhere else in the world but it seems perfectly plausible with him

Would be class if he John Miller'd it too.

Where are these rumours?

Basically the last offer on the table is still the one-off 250m bid.  Does people really think this is fair?  I understand the hatred towards the fat c*** but seriously you have to question Amanda's intention as well.

It is fair bid, because once again, club is sinking towards relegation battle.

Few rumours that Sky Sports' "source" was apparently the fat w***** himself full of booze on the phone...........which would be surreal anywhere else in the world but it seems perfectly plausible with him

Insert 'feigned shock' gif.

Incredible how someone so inept at even the basics of human interaction has made it so far in business. His modus operandi appears to be 'act the c*nt, sit back and watch the money roll in'

There's something quite Trump like in him. Big baby who throws his toys out quickly. Just imagine him using Twitter.

I think one difference is that Trump is an extrovert while Ashley quite clearly is an introvert.

Feel extremely blue this morning, like. For the first time in ten years it felt like there was genuine light at the end of the tunnel, but the tunnel has closed tight shut again.

I don't think the tunnel is closed.... yet, but.....

hqdefault.jpg

:undecided:

We will soon find out if she wants another bid. Mike Ashley doesn't care who he sells it to and I doubt Amanda Staveley cares who she's buying off.

If you have a seller who (genuinely) wants to sell, the deal is never off. It's a question of does she want to pay what he wants?

I cant blame her for low balling this tosser but she was never going to get it on the cheap (or what we call it's actual price). Time to show the colour of your money.