Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now Caulkin has spoken, I believe it's all genuine, the same as I did when he talked about Staveley.  As always though, it all stops with the fat mess fucking it up, either through something idiotic or because that's his plan all along anyway.

He had people believing Staveley was a time waster due to him basically leading her on then moving the goalposts.  I expect something similar here.

Well done lads and lasses. A clean break is because of the direct heat you've put on him outisde of football, especially sports direct.

Honestly the overall sale of the club if it goes ahead is down to the pressure put on SD and him not being able to fight on all fronts.

I've been aware of some news around this takeover for a little while. It's genuine.

Whether it will happen or not I cannot say because Ashley but I can say with 100% certainty that Kenyon and a consortium have been heavily engaged in the process for a while.

I made a handful of people on here aware of this about a few weeks ago, I'm sure they will vouch for me.....

For the love of god, someone please vouch for Minhosa!

Even if it is confirmed and genuine, all it takes is for lard arse to try and shift the goalposts late on in negotiations and fuck the whole thing up

This

We've been here before, this time last year, but it's difficult trying not to get your hopes up.

This

Well done lads and lasses. A clean break is because of the direct heat you've put on him outisde of football, especially sports direct.

Honestly the overall sale of the club if it goes ahead is down to the pressure put on SD and him not being able to fight on all fronts.

And most definitely this.

I've been aware of some news around this takeover for a little while. It's genuine.

Whether it will happen or not I cannot say because Ashley but I can say with 100% certainty that Kenyon and a consortium have been heavily engaged in the process for a while.

I made a handful of people on here aware of this about a few weeks ago, I'm sure they will vouch for me.....

For the love of god, someone please vouch for Minhosa!

:lol:

I cant believe I`m allowing myself to believe!

Now that it seems that it could well be "on" I only hope that new owners (Assuming) don't see anything as marginally better than what the fat bloke has served up as O.k.

We really cant be satisfied with just a few bob here & there & few less sqaure yards of denim in the boardroom.

That said, Kenyon seems to be probably the best we can possbly hope for rather than some crass ashley-esque alternative.

We're going to have to add another 10K to stadium and build a Cheese room.

Nah, just boot out all the "time away from the wife", "support the team" crowd. I'm sure CCTV could be used to identify those booing the 11-minuters or those who didn't make a single sound all match beyond shouting at Perez when he comes off. Get them out, and send emails out inviting those back who have cancelled their tickets in the last 11 years.

Now that it seems that it could well be "on" I only hope that new owners (Assuming) don't see anything as marginally better than what the fat bloke has served up as O.k.

We really cant be satisfied with just a few bob here & there & few less sqaure yards of denim in the boardroom.

That said, Kenyon seems to be probably the best we can possbly hope for rather than some crass ashley-esque alternative.

I'm not fussed over if it's a few Bob or not, providing the club is ran to it's potential and proceeds from it are used to advance the club.

I'm not fussed over if it's a few Bob or not, providing the club is ran to it's potential and proceeds from it are used to advance the club.

Also someone who's not demonstrably evil, or associated with one of the tackiest brands ever produced, would be nice.

Even if Caulkin had something from the other side, it's the fat mess's side that we need to worry about. It's nothing about trusting Caulkin, which I do. It's purely about no matter how serious an interested party may be, I'm still waiting for Jabba to pull the plug because of an 'insulting' offer, or not being 'genuine', or whatever bile he spews this time.

Even if Caulkin had something from the other side, it's the fat mess's side that we need to worry about. It's nothing about trusting Caulkin, which I do. It's purely about no matter how serious an interested party may be, I'm still waiting for Jabba to pull the plug because of an 'insulting' offer, or not being 'genuine', or whatever bile he spews this time.

Yep, of course the most likely outcome is Ashley fucks it up. Either deliberately or just because of who he is.