Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

The brass neck on this cunt to still keep turning up.

It’s the one place he’s guaranteed some peace and quiet.

Does he not have a lock on the shitter then?

Kind of hard to put a lock on SJP...

The brass neck on this cunt to still keep turning up.

It’s the one place he’s guaranteed some peace and quiet.

Does he not have a lock on the shitter then?

Kind of hard to put a lock on SJP...

I was thinking of smaller spaces. I find the shitter with an iPad means I get some reprieve from the little shits

How can he sit there, surrounded by 50000 NUFC fans, and look so relaxed? I know he's a sociopathetic cunt, but that just baffles me. Even though it's obvious nobody will do anything, he must consider it a possibility. Maybe his family reassure him, with their fingers crossed.

How can he sit there, surrounded by 50000 NUFC fans, and look so relaxed? I know he's a sociopathetic cunt, but that just baffles me. Even though it's obvious nobody will do anything, he must consider it a possibility. Maybe his family reassure him, with their fingers crossed.

Justy and Keith whispering sweet nothings in his ears.

Mmmmmm Mike you're jeans are so loose and free like your transfer spending. These poor, thick Northerners just don't get it.

Probably through holding those 50,000 in utter contempt.

If we were comparing Newcastle to American sports teams, who would we be similar to in terms of ownership, lack of titles in recent memory, etc? Trying to find a comparable team to educate my American friends.

Think the Maple Leafs in the NHL. They have not won anything since the 60’s, massive hockey area. The thing is though MLSE try and run them reasonably well.

If we were comparing Newcastle to American sports teams, who would we be similar to in terms of ownership, lack of titles in recent memory, etc? Trying to find a comparable team to educate my American friends.

As a Lions fan it's always very depressing how similar the two are

Not going to pretend to be completely up on American sports but always seen a parallel between us and the Colorado Rockies.  They're "my" baseball team.  No honours, loyal fanbase more than the 'success' on the field warrants, revolving door of managers lack of investment and owners in it for themselves.

“We want Ashley Out”

But here’s my money...

Mugs :lol:

Morons. At least they are doing anti Ashley chants, it's an improvement from sitting there in silence like a zombie

Fuck sake lads, unnecessary.

Quite the opposite.

New York Knicks.

Great fans.

A home ground everyone loves playing in.

Terrible Owner.

Haven't won a thing in yonks.

A mish mash of so so players.

Massive potential to be so great.

“We want Ashley Out”

But here’s my money...

Morons. At least they are doing anti Ashley chants, it's an improvement from sitting there in silence like a zombie

Quite the opposite.

[/quote

“We want Ashley Out”

But here’s my money...

Quite the opposite.

I’m neither a mug or a moron. Labelling fans as such does nobody good. Dubraka applauded the Ashley Out chants (perhaps he didn’t realise this) but he couldn’t do that without fans actually being there. The insults really need to stop.

The Cleveland Brown's or Oakland Raiders