Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

An endless cycle, I'm getting ready to move away from NUFC once and for all and save myself the time wasted on hoping he'll move on.  :undecided:

Yeah me too, just making it to the end of the season to see how it plays out.

Yep, Id love to go back but I cant bring myself with Ashley there and nothing looks like changing anytime soon. 

An endless cycle, I'm getting ready to move away from NUFC once and for all and save myself the time wasted on hoping he'll move on.  :undecided:

Yeah me too, just making it to the end of the season to see how it plays out.

I'm in exactly the same spot, almost at the stage where I don't really mind which way it goes either.

Me too, sick of giving shit about something that never gives me any back (more or less nada these days). Only reason I hope that we stay up is because maybe maybe we'd get bought, but I doubt it'll happen as we're not allowed good fortunes. All we crave for is some decent ambition that would give us some hope at least. Shouldn't be too much to ask for one would think...

Me too, sick of giving s*** about something that never gives me any back (more or less nada these days). Only reason I hope that we stay up is because maybe maybe we'd get bought, but I doubt it'll happen as we're not allowed good fortunes. All we crave for is some decent ambition that would give us some hope at least. Shouldn't be too much to ask for one would think...

agree

I’m of the school of thought that in the event of us

A) Staying up

B) Being sold

The latter will be delayed completion until the last week or two of the summer window, so Ashley can sabotage next season for us too. Guess who wins again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m of the school of thought that in the event of us

A) Staying up

B) Being sold

The latter will be delayed completion until the last week or two of the summer window, so Ashley can sabotage next season for us too. Guess who wins again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tight bastard wouldn't give up a couple of months interest on £300m.

News of the tv money going up again will keep him around, no doubt about that.

Wouldnt it be the opposite? Higher tv money would to him mean a more valuable club. He could view that as a better opportunity to gain a profit. The problem of course is someone meeting that price.

Rafa remains the biggest indicator as to what's going on with the take over, I think.

I have a feeling that if it was completely dead in the water, and PCP had walked away, he would have come out fighting against Ashley. However, as he is continuing to play everything with a straight bat, and isn't being antagonistic towards Ashley, then it suggests to me that something might still be possible, however small.

The moment his attitude turns though, then we know it's all over. Every press conference, i'm waiting for his "It is a fact..." moment.

Rafa remains the biggest indicator as to what's going on with the take over, I think.

I have a feeling that if it was completely dead in the water, and PCP had walked away, he would have come out fighting against Ashley. However, as he is continuing to play everything with a straight bat, and isn't being antagonistic towards Ashley, then it suggests to me that something might still be possible, however small.

The moment his attitude turns though, then we know it's all over. Every press conference, i'm waiting for his "It is a fact..." moment.

With out a doubt that is plausible however I think he's also wise to the fact that his young team can be influenced by visible confrontation between the manager and owner and is aware that we are in a precarious position, so he's being dignified to keep an illusion of harmony the players need right now. I fully expect at the end of the season for fireworks to go off once our fate has been decided.

With out a doubt that is plausible however I think he's also wise to the fact that his young team can be influenced by visible confrontation between the manager and owner and is aware that we are in a precarious position, so he's being dignified to keep an illusion of harmony the players need right now. I fully expect at the end of the season for fireworks to go off once our fate has been decided.

Yep. Agree with the completely :thup:

So before this January window, we would have been the only team with a negative net spend

We've got people telling us Benitez needs to have a look at himself in the other thread [emoji38]

Worth taking into account that both Liverpool and Southampton are only below us because of 2 very big sales.