Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Imagine needing SaS or stewarts as minders to go out for a pint- and not getting to thinking , maybe I need to change my ways.

He pisses that many people off in business, never mind NUFC fans.

Sky seem to love him. I mean, who in all honesty isn't going to watch the matches on sky if they decide to stay away?

I mean his business dealings when he shafts people.

Imagine needing SaS or stewarts as minders to go out for a pint- and not getting to thinking , maybe I need to change my ways.

Sky seem to love him. I mean, who in all honesty isn't going to watch the matches on sky if they decide to stay away?

I know and I wasn't disputing your point. I was merely offering a comparison for you to make of what you will.

Aye, when your own parents are fair game nobody is off limits (to this cunt).

imagine conducting your business so you need special forces to take you for a pint in case somebody you shafted tries to shank you, and not thinking maybe change my ways.

Guest reefatoon

Brilliant!

575cec1daa5513275bfda008755be1b6.png

Canny.

Fantastic that

Looks like Richard Keys has put himself in contention next.

imagine conducting your business so you need special forces to take you for a pint in case somebody you shafted tries to shank you, and not thinking maybe change my ways.

Thats what happenbs when you screw people over.

We need campaigns for pro-ashley journos too. Destroy them on social media !

Sackpardew.com was good for that as all the relevant info was in one place and well presented and accessible.  Hopefully the Ashleyout.com guys might start updating their site now the campaign is getting going as a place we can easily direct clueless journos to in order for them to educate themselves.

The ones not bought by Bishop will benefit from having all the relevant facts in one place.

Genius that tbh. Probably get taken down for copyright infringement mind...

Could they make any posts that allowed them to reasonably claim it as satire? Satire gets its own rules, doesn't it?