Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just landed in Leeds according to that. Near Ripon  :kasper: :yikes:

I know clutching at straws.  :cheesy: :D :crazy2:

The Staveley Arms is in north Stainley near Ripon

Is that where she lives?

Theres a boozer in Ripon named after her family.

Must be her turn to buy the bait!!  :frantic:

Just hope it aint got a fireplace.  :icon_puke_r:

Guest Howaythetoon

Somebody actually checks to see if Ashley’s helicopter is airborne today?  :lol: this forum is reaching new lows  :lol:

Highs surely?

Somebody actually checks to see if Ashley’s helicopter is airborne today?  :lol: this forum is reaching new lows  :lol:

Thank you, Pokerprince2004.

:lol: I’ve had this username on here for 14 years, I wish i could change it but there is no option

Someone told me there was cameras down SJP today but I’d imagine its probably to do with the Beardsley story

:lol: I’ve had this username on here for 14 years, I wish i could change it but there is no option

Someone told me there was cameras down SJP today but I’d imagine its probably to do with the Beardsley story

Quick, can one of the Admin bods help this lad out and update his username to Pokerprince2018 please. :thup:

Couple of press photographers with long lens cameras milling about next to the Bobby Robson statue when I just walked past. They were stood behind some metal crowd barriers that have been put at the bottom of the slope, the barriers aren't usually there. I thought 'ello, 'ello, 'ello, what's going on here then....

Beardsley is having another meeting today.

That's probably it then. Trying to obviousthly errrr, get a picture of, obviousthly errrrr, Pedro, obviousthly errrr.

Well now you’ve supplied most of his likely quote, they’ll just need an image.

Yet another week goes by with little to no news. I'm really trying to remain positive but I'm losing faith rapidly.

Part of me is following the logic that there is no way that PCP and Stavely would waste their time on a fake bid to allow Ashley to not spend this window. All of me longs for us to have new ownership. Part of me wonders if the takeover is happening but its not so Ashley doesn't have to spend, but Stavely.

I don't want to think anything but positively about this, but the lack of urgency in this transfer window when we face possible relegation is deeply troubling. I don't *really* think this, but you know when a nagging doubt pulls at your mind strings? Over thinking stuff is making it worse.

Piss poor jokes and fake announcements aside, its pretty much this board that's getting me through it so thank you all.

Quick, can one of the Admin bods help this lad out and update his username to Pokerprince2018 please. :thup:

I think Pokedprince2004 would be a more efficient change.

howay man qm, get off the grindr

howay man qm, get off the grindr

I'll let Mr. Halford take it from here.

It may well be that Amanda wants us relegated so the price drops dramatically.  She can then give Rafa the £100m she has saved to get us back up.....yet again and then we can reinvest prior to our return to the epl.

Ashley likes this logic

He must be joking like :lol:

Maybe there is truth in the rumours of the deal being done........however  the new owners need an excuse not to spend in this window so they delay the deal. We could be like a whore being passed between pimps.

"Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss"

:iamatwat:

Guest Howaythetoon

Maybe there is truth in the rumours of the deal being done........however  the new owners need an excuse not to spend in this window so they delay the deal. We could be like a whore being passed between pimps.

"Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss"

:iamatwat:

Who?

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm not getting fooled again.

I just want to get onto the magic bus and be a happy jack again. Hopefully the new owners will be a bit of a pinball wizard in the transfer market.