Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ah sorry, would it be ok if gets hit by a falling anvil, acme style ?

No. Too quick.

Needs to be slow and painful.

What if it was a glancing blow, but the shock caused him to shit out his intestines?

I was hoping that the fact he had viciously accidentally stabbed himself 20 times might have finished him off but fair point....make it a Ford Hummer.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/incredible-story-newcastles-greatest-ever-14244231.amp?__twitter_impression=true

“Behind-the-scenes we knew Andy had been forced out. He didn’t want to leave because we had such a good group there,” Barton recalls.

“Liverpool came in with such a lot of money that he had to leave. He actually said to Mike Ashley ‘Give me a new contract and I’ll stay’ but he was told in no uncertain terms that wasn’t to be the case. They accepted the offer and he had to go.

Guest firetotheworks

No surprise whatsoever. 'Andy Carroll hands in transfer request' ffs. Horrible, slimey cunts. Some of fans still believe all that shit about Carroll as well.

He's holding us hostage. How exactly is the club, the way he's run it, worth 300m in cash? Fuck right off. He has no intention to sell unless it's for silly money, and that's silly money right there. He knows this.

The club was worth £300m at the end of last season when he was asking £400m. Since there is a real threat of relegation at a time where a new owner cannot fix that with money its pretty much off the market. If we stay up regardless of the incoming TV deal he will think we're worth £400m again.

I think the best thing anyone can do is put an offer in now for £300m agree in principle that as soon as the club is safe then the deal will complete otherwise we'll just be stuck in a loop of inflated prices once he gets cocky we've survived.