Manchester United vs. Newcastle United - 18/11/17 @ 5:30pm (BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

Same.  Although i don't think Manquillo has been as bad as some people make out, he was shocking against Bournemouth and him flapping like a schoolboy led to the goal.  He should definitely be dropped and i think he might be.  Personally i wouldnt want to see Diame come in either, he runs out of gas far too quickly and starts giving the ball away at stupid times. 

Interested to see how Clark and Lejuene handle Lukaku, Lejuene had a bit of a torrid time against Ashley Barnes so i wouldn't be surprised to see Lukaku stand on him whenever they play the ball forward.  Could be a tough night, he'll have to be strong and composed the whole game.

Guest firetotheworks

Mbemba - Clark - Lejeune - Yedlin isn't a bad back four.

It's a better back four tbh. Not because Lascelles isn't there, but because Manquillo isn't.

I'm pretty sure we'll score 0, because I just can't see where a goal is coming from. It'll probably be tight at the other end too, as Rafa always has us set up well, but I can't see us defending for 90 and not conceding.

1-0 or 2-0 to them is the most realistic outcome.

Man U have only scored seven in their last six games, after fourteen in their first five. Lukaku hasn't scored in a while, seven games I think I heard. I'd rather play against a rusty Zlatan than Rashford.

I still think we'll get beat, but we won't get tonked.

Man U have only scored seven in their last six games, after fourteen in their first five. Lukaku hasn't scored in a while, seven games I think I heard. I'd rather play against a rusty Zlatan than Rashford.

The last goal at home they conceded in the league was April 30th!

They were doing really well before Pogba's injury. He's back tomorrow isn't he?

They were doing really well before Pogba's injury. He's back tomorrow isn't he?

He's not going to start I wouldn't have thought