West Ham United vs Newcastle United - Saturday 23rd December @ 3pm (no UK TV)

Dave

As bad as the second half against Everton was there have been overall signs that we’re improving in the fundamentals, largely due to Lascelles being back. We’ve got the lesser of two evils back in goal and in general the line-up is beginning to settle down. I’d still like to see Dummett back to solidify us a little bit more, but otherwise there’s nothing I’m crying out for given the options available. Maybe less Perez and Diame...

As bad as the second half against Everton was there have been overall signs that we’re improving in the fundamentals, largely due to Lascelles being back. We’ve got the lesser of two evils back in goal and in general the line-up is beginning to settle down. I’d still like to see Dummett back to solidify us a little bit more, but otherwise there’s nothing I’m crying out for given the options available. Maybe less Perez and Diame...

Whilst Perez is poor, he was part of a formula which had us picking up points earlier in the season. Just like you've said Elliot is to Darlow, Perez is the lesser of two evils when it comes to him and Diame.